• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2013
    It could be a solo terrorist, like it was here in Norway in 2011. Time will show.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Martijn wrote
    Oddly the attack hasn't been claimed yet.

Apparently, claiming of such an event is expected - if one comes at all - within 72 hours.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Reports suggest that the bombs were filled with nails razors and other such metallic objects to inflict maximum damage. On children and innocent bystanders.

Talking about sick fucks.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Sick fucks indeed.

I have many colleagues who work in a Bank of America corporate building in Boston, just a few blocks away from where the blast took place, but none of them were in the office that day (fortunately) because of it being a public holiday in Massachusetts.

The carnage is just horrible. I saw a picture this morning on the Huffington Post website which showed a guy sitting in a wheelchair being pushed down the street, and the guy is carrying his own leg, which had been severed below the knee.
  3. Jon Broxton wrote

The carnage is just horrible. I saw a picture this morning on the Huffington Post website which showed a guy sitting in a wheelchair being pushed down the street, and the guy is carrying his own leg, which had been severed below the knee.

shocked

They never show such pictures on German TV. They talk about them but they don't show them.

Horrible!

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Captain Future wrote
    Jon Broxton wrote

shocked

They never show such pictures on German TV. They talk about them but they don't show them.

Horrible!

Volker

Unfortunately, there's liveleak.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Terrible.

Peter sad&angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013
    Joker's views on recent events..
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013
    Steven wrote
    Joker's views on recent events..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree … -reactions
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013 edited
    It's a psychology thing. We experience stronger empathy in these situations because it's easier to empathize, i.e. putting ourselves in the position of the victims, when they seem more like us. We are also more affected by fear, when the victims are attacked in surroundings similar to our own. Not a particularly heartwarming truth about our nature, but there you have it.

This kind of empathy obviously has roots in selfishness, however that doesn't make the feeling of empathy in these cases wrong. What's wrong is all the other cases where the empathy should be there but isn't.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2013
    Indeed.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/ph … 60s_v1.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer

I refer you to Peter's very well written post above and the link I posted above that.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's very well-written and i agree with it, i just re-stated what Steven said smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2013
    So, they found and killed the 1 of the 2 fuckers that did it. I wish the 2nd one goes down in firey hell soon too, but alone; no more casualties. I wish he suffers as much as he made his victims suffer. Sick, sick fucks.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2013 edited
    I was surprised to hear he's been taken alive. Hiding in a boat, not in water but in someone's back yard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    I was surprised to hear he's been taken alive. Hiding in a boat, not in water but in someone's back yard.

... in Watertown.
    So maybe he's not only mentally and morally disturbed, but also very dumb?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2013 edited
    I'm glad they got at least one of them alive. What, to me, is almost more terrifying than the event itself is the fact nobody stepped up and claimed it and made his reasons public. When undertaking such an action, you'd presume you have your reasons and some kind of message to get out (no matter how selfish or twisted). As did all the others who previously did this kind of thing - be it 'sick of the government', 'doesn't agree with the economy', 'lost his job and girlfriend and blames people', whatever. Just blowing things up and then run away suggests they did it merely for the kick. And that would make them even sicker fucks. So I'm curious what this man's reasons are when asked. In the most pressing way, of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2013
    He couldn't get laid, probably. Friggin lonely combined with idiotic morals and religious fanaticism, The sources of many evils. And he had a 'brah' gym older brother who thought he was Borat-with-money (See the photos they published on him) and possibly filled the little one's brain with even more sick disgusting shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2013
    Damn! Seems like we are not the only ones missing HIM ... !
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2013
    Demetris wrote
    Damn! Seems like we are not the only ones missing HIM ... !

uhm
  4. Good news: My home state of Minnesota has just legalized same-sex marriage. Unfortunately, rumors that Michelle Bachmann was going to leave the state in protest turned out to be false. Oh well, we'll get rid of her some other way.

12 down, 38 to go. <--- Still not a statistic to be even remotely proud of.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2013
    Good news indeed. I've never seen an argument against same-sex marriage that wasn't based on sloppy thinking, prejudice or religion; usually all three at the same time. Things are luckily changing these days; rapidly if seen from a historical perspective, but living during these times, it seems to take forever.

Shame Bachmann didn't leave your state though. But then again, even if she had, she would still be on the same planet... Let's all hope she'll volunteer for an upcoming Mars mission.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Mars needs moms....not bigots.

Taxi.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    cheesy

I'm sure with a little calculation "error" the spaceship could be diverted into the Sun.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I approve! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2013 edited
    Imagine the tragedy..... 'World news reports that a spacecraft carrying Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Robert Mugabe, Bashar Assad, David Cameron, George Osbourne, Justin Bieber..............
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ....has accidently flown into the Sun on it's way to Mars, investigators confirm no foul play was involved'.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The 250 million kilometre differential in distance is not a mitigating factor into our investigation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2013
    I'm sure that's a real possibility. cheesy

*senses a disturbing lack of Kim Jong-un.

Peter smile