• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009
    Sunil wrote
    After i saw some clips of Avatar, Sigourney Weaver stills looks young and sexy. All credits goes to Cameron. Cameron is genius. He knows how to handle actors who are from 6 to 60 yrs.

She looks how?! confused

As for statements like "Cameron is genius" or "the 'x' composer is genius", allow me to take them with a bit of sarcasm or the occasional giggle. Very few people who have passed through this world are actually geniuses.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Christodoulides wrote

She looks how?! confused

Sexy. wink

As for statements like "Cameron is genius" or "the 'x' composer is genius", allow me to take them with a bit of sarcasm or the occasional giggle. Very few people who have passed through this world are actually geniuses.

No sarcasm. Straightforward one!

Have a nice day!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009 edited
    I meant from my side, not yours smile Sexy, eh? You wouldn't be the first member of the "gilf" team i'd meet wink tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Christodoulides wrote
    "gilf" team i'd meet wink tongue kiss

"gilf" team??? what's that? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Find what 'milf' means. Replace 'moms' with 'grandmas' wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    lol
  1. Back on topic, interview with the director about Avatar.

Part 1

Part 2
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2009 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010
    James Cameron is presently involved with psychological thriller Sanctum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Came … .282010.29
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    And you present Wikipedia as your source? Try again.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Erik Woods wrote
    And you present Wikipedia as your source? Try again.

-Erik-

The Wikipedia paragraph is sourced though, so Wikipedia merely works as the middle man. Here's Variety's article: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800 … 3&cs=1

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010
    Now he says he's planning Avatar sequels, but Cleopatra too.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29252

Oh and a re-release in 3D of TITANIC!
    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/ … mp;_r=true
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Titanic 3D?

Please PLEASE let this just sink.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
  2. New internview excerpt:

Q:What about scripts that you’re looking at? Is there a project that you’re working on right now? Or subject matters or general areas of interest that you’re looking at?

A.That’s interesting. I’ve divided my time over the last 16 years over deep ocean exploration and filmmaking. I’ve made two movies in 16 years, and I’ve done eight expeditions. Last year I basically completely disbanded my production company’s development arm. So I’m not interested in developing anything. I’m in the “Avatar” business. Period. That’s it. I’m making “Avatar 2,” “Avatar 3,” maybe “Avatar 4,” and I’m not going to produce other people’s movies for them. I’m not interested in taking scripts. And that all sounds I suppose a little bit restricted, but the point is I think within the “Avatar” landscape I can say everything I need to say that I think needs to be said, in terms of the state of the world and what I think we need to be doing about it. And doing it in an entertaining way. And anything I can’t say in that area, I want to say through documentaries, which I’m continuing. I’ve done five documentaries in the last 10 years, and I’ll hopefully do a lot more. In fact, I’m doing one right now, which is on this, the Deep Sea Challenge project that we just completed the first expedition. So that’ll be a film that’ll get made this year and come out first quarter of next year.

So, this is what he has to say:
    http://failblog.org/2010/01/10/avatar-plot-fail/

To sum it up:

"I have no original ideas, but I want to do plagiarism on a multi million dollar scale, and waste several of Horner's years"

I guess we can all now know what "Pocahontas 2", 3, and 4 would be like.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012 edited
    Though I prefer him making feature films, it's not that his documentaries are without merit. His dive to the Mariana Trench should result in some spectacular 3D footage. Looking forward to it.

And as long as he keeps in the universe of Pandora, I'm all for it. Only a truly visionary director can keep that interesting in the long run.

He made my favourite film ever (Aliens), even if he makes crap from now on, I'll still love it!

and for a while I thought you know who was back.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.