• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    Asses are an inspiration for everything. Period.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    No he wouldn't. Not by me at least, it still would have been the same crap.

Me neither!

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "crap" but it did very little for me. I wouldn't dismiss Eshkeri just on this one score, I'd like to hear HIS voice when he's not doing generic music by numbers with watered down Kilar thrown in.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

rolleyes Ooookeyyy!
    It would be really interesting to listen to music inspired by an ass! Is there any particular you had in mind? Anyways!I guess inspiration can be found to all strange places.
    NP Beowulf~ Alan Silvestri
    If I remember correctly we had a debate about Angelina's specific body part in the film. tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

rolleyes Ooookeyyy!
    It would be really interesting to listen to music inspired by an ass! Is there any particular you had in mind?

Ask John Powell about Evolution! cheesy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Bregje wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

rolleyes Ooookeyyy!
    It would be really interesting to listen to music inspired by an ass! Is there any particular you had in mind?

Ask John Powell about Evolution! cheesy

lol! Yeah, that must have been an interesting scene to write! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Havent seen Evolution. What's the cool story there?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Meteor crashes in the desert. Cute aliens overrun a town. Fire makes them bigger and they kill them with shampoo. Lots of black jokes as well. rolleyes

It's enjoyable, but nothing amazing. And it's better than my summary describes. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    What does it have to do with asses? tongue
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    There's a massive alien where they get a firetruck and shoot shampoo up its ass. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Anthony wrote
    There's a massive alien where they get a firetruck and shoot shampoo up its ass. biggrin

Is it a true story?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    No he wouldn't. Not by me at least, it still would have been the same crap.

Me neither!

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "crap" but it did very little for me. I wouldn't dismiss Eshkeri just on this one score, I'd like to hear HIS voice when he's not doing generic music by numbers with watered down Kilar thrown in.

No, bit of a strong reaction on my part I admit. Not crap, but 'generic music by the numbers' I'd definitely agree with.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire | James Newton Howard

Waking the neighbours with JNH.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Southall wrote
    Anthony wrote

Is it a true story?

For all that's holy in the world, I hope it is! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Well it's almost as far fetched as the son of an omnipotent, omnipresent supernatural being sent to Earth 2000 years ago to heal the sins of all past, present and future souls. So yeah, I'd say it's true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    ...second thoughts, it's no way near as far-fetched as that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well Steven each of as has his/hers own perspective on that matter surely.I have to say that mine is different than yours and even though your phrasing on the specific matter tends some times to be a bit harsh (not the case now) I completly respect your opinion!Constant questioning and wandering is what keeps the world moving forward. smile
    And since it's the "Now Playing" thread
    NP: Constantine ~ Brian Tyler-Klaus Badelt
    A still can't decide about this one. There are some cues I find completely wonderful but others still puzzle me.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I don't respect religion at all. I respect people though. And questions and curiosity are important!
  1. I say, comparing the appeal of STARDUST to the weak-minded and Christianity is a bit a long bow!

But we love you anyway Steven. smile kiss
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, what else can we do? rolleyes wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I've been filling my iPod to capacity (it currently holds about one third of my collection. sad I need a bigger boat! )and playing it (initiially)at random, otherwise I'll just be playing the same thirty CDs over and over again. Now I (re)discover some serious gems I forgot I had, or never realized how good they were.

bounce
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    JOE HISAISHI - The Sun Also Rises

Unspeakable beautiful and melodic, DAMN Hisaishi knows his stuff!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Well it's almost as far fetched as the son of an omnipotent, omnipresent supernatural being sent to Earth 2000 years ago to heal the sins of all past, present and future souls. So yeah, I'd say it's true.

Mortals seemed to have REAL superpowers back then....y'know, parting the Red sea and destroying an army of Philistines with the jaw bone of an Ass. People even invented sonic weaponry that could level the wall of a great city...remarkable.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

NP : LOOKING FOR RICHARD - Howard Shore

If there's any fans of his LOTR scores who haven't heard this then you really should check it out.

Powerful stuff!
  2. Timmer wrote
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

If there's any fans of his LOTR scores who haven't heard this then you really should check it out.

Powerful stuff!

By the way that was sample 9 ladies and gentlemen wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

Powerful stuff!

Me thik Me no unnerstan confused
  3. Timmer wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

Powerful stuff!

The Score Game, Hidden Treasures I hosted. The sample number 9 contained a piece from Looking for Richard wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

Powerful stuff!

The Score Game, Hidden Treasures I hosted. The sample number 9 contained a piece from Looking for Richard wink

Ahhh, comprehende!

Sorry I didn't get to play your game Tommy, my computer needs some tweaking to speed it up. slant
  4. Timmer wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    oooopS!

Back on topic...

Powerful stuff!

Ahhh, comprehende!

Sorry I didn't get to play your game Tommy, my computer needs some tweaking to speed it up. slant

No problemo, there will be a sequel biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    NP : THE LAST VALLEY - John Barry

One of Barry's very best scores, superb! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    NP: The selections for the new Guess the Score game.

Some great ones in here lads!
  5. NP: The Golden Compass (Desplat)

As Doug Adams once said of THE GOOD GERMAN, 'one great score throws a whole year into a completely different light'.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am