• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2013 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    God. Biebs is a c*nt. That paperazzo is a c*nt.
    The only blokes I feel sorry about are the musclemen having to deal professionally with the c*nts on both sides. slant

uhm

I don't feel sorry for them one tiny bit! My good friend Christopher ( 6'9, 120kg ...do not fuck with ) has had a brilliant life out of doing this work, everything from being a bodyguard for Saudi princes ( which basically means minding them while they carry on their hypocritical playboy life style ) to flying in a private jet with the likes of Take That and kylie Minogue. He's possibly the only person I know that I could happily shut up and let him tell stories all night, his character matches his size. I think he'd go cross-eyed if I told him I was sorry he had to look after spoilt brats. dizzy

Kylie?!?! shocked love :swoon:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Not only that but he said she's one of the loveliest and nicest stars he's ever worked with.

He's not worked for pop midget Bieber, a shame cos I love to hear the nitty-gritty behind him.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin

This really put a smile on my face, bullies and keyboard warriors beware....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cu … es-1759391
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin Always a bit of a shock when life suddenly gets real...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2013
    Oh so very reality waking TRUE! applause
  1. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Demetris wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Midget pop boy Justin Bieber has apparantly had an awful week during his tour here in the UK and has sworn that he will NEVER return to these shores.

cool love

This is priceless: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en& … &ty=28

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en& … &ty=49

Yes, those pics were in the pages of various papers here last week, the pop foetus said to one paparazzi that he was going to "fuck him up", hence the minder in the 2nd pic bundling him into that van, though it looks more like a naughty child being put to bed by Daddy.

HERE'S the actual video D. Oddly enough I feel a liitle sad for the Bieby, it's not a world I'd like to be a part of, mystic Tim foresees a sad future for him.

Sad? It's alright, he can crowl up in his vast amount of dollars and cry silently at night for as long as i care; i am sorry, but i never feel sorry for any troubled, young or old rich cunt in the world.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. This story:

http://www.swedishmannequins.com/works/ … mannequin/

Swedes against anorexia!

punk
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2013
    Spotted a super rare birdy! A marsh sandpiper. There are only recorded 1-10 of these birds in Denmark per year, and the one I spotted was the first danish sighting in 2013.

Tomorrow there will probably be an army of twitchers heading out to the location I found it. Hope it's still there.
    Peter bhangra
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2013
    I wonder if I've ever seen a rare bird? I just wouldn't know. spin
  3. Peter, good job! I see that this should be a lot further east than where you are. Did you I'D it yourself?

I was out at one of my local RSPB sites today. The remaining winter visitors are almost gone and the summer birds are beginning to arrive. Managed to see a couple of Spotted Redshank (yeartick #115) before they head off for the Arctic.

Tim, you must have seen a rarity sometime! There are regional rarities in the UK as well as rarities to the UK. I wouldn't expect to see a Hooded Crow here where I live. If I did then it would be a rare sighting (Carrion Crows fill the niche here). But go to Scotland and it would be the reverse!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Tim, you must have seen a rarity sometime! There are regional rarities in the UK as well as rarities to the UK. I wouldn't expect to see a Hooded Crow here where I live. If I did then it would be a rare sighting (Carrion Crows fill the niche here). But go to Scotland and it would be the reverse!

That's funny, it's a similar story in Germany; if you see a Carrion Crow, you're probably in the former West, and if you see a Hooded Crow (except we call them Nebelkraehen, or Fog Crows), it's the opposite. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2013 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Peter, good job! I see that this should be a lot further east than where you are. Did you I'D it yourself?

I was out at one of my local RSPB sites today. The remaining winter visitors are almost gone and the summer birds are beginning to arrive. Managed to see a couple of Spotted Redshank (yeartick #115) before they head off for the Arctic.

Alan ( or Peter ), just saw this from my bathroom window, can you tell me what it is?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RbhXfy3iQ7M/T … tures2.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    A bird?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    A bird?

My goodness, it's the return of Sherlock Holmes smarter brother tongue wink
  5. Thor wrote
    A bird?

It's a bird ... it's a plane ... it's Super Grover!
  6. Tim, it's a Goldfinch.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thanks Alan ( in fact it was Mel who spotted it and called me to see ), if I see anything else I'll take note of features and find an image to post here smile
  7. And here is a Welsh one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/falkirkbairn01/8668749878/
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013
    One paper out of the two came back graded today. 9 out of 10! bounce
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  8. Stavroula wrote

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I wonder if I've ever seen a rare bird? I just wouldn't know. spin

With your travel experience, I bet you have. I think most of us see rare birds from time to time, but in 99,999999% of cases we have no idea how rare they are.

FalkirkBairn wrote
    Peter, good job! I see that this should be a lot further east than where you are.

Thanks, Alan! biggrin

Indeed. This poor bird must have gotten lost along the way. I can imagine they're probably even more rare in the UK.

FalkirkBairn wrote
    Did you I'D it yourself?

I'm still not super experienced, so I first assumed that it was probably a greenshank with a very thin beak, though I kept having my suspicions about the pictures I had taken. Luckily the pictures also had a green sandpiper and a couple of teals, and when I compared the sizes of the birds, it was obvious that my bird would be tiny compared to a greenshank (look here). So I asked the experts on a bird forum and they confirmed that it was indeed this super rare bird. You can see the thread and pictures here (Google translated link, so it sounds a bit funny here and there).

FalkirkBairn wrote

Great! Fantastic birds! Here in Denmark the spotted redshank spring migration will peak early may, so I hope to see some then. There are many more during autumn though, but I know some good locations for waders, so hopefully I'll see some soon.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013
    Stavroula wrote

punk beer
  9. Stavroula wrote

Great news! Well done.

kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013
    Stavroula wrote

punk hug fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2013 edited
    Excellent news, hard work evidently pays off but you've got to pay attention to yourself and relax, take time for yourself, once all this madness down there in Sparta, is finally over.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  10. To the delight of my niece (12 years old) I bought a mobile PA amp (Roland Mobile Cube) for the spare keyboard that I have at my parent's place. My sisters family lives near Munich but they visit here two or three times every year. Since my niece is learning the piano for three years now, she loves to jam with the keyboard when she's here. At home she "only" has a piano. Now she doesn't have to use headphones all the time.
    She witnessed the instalation via facetime and now she another thing to look forward to, when she comes here the next time. punk

Volker
  11. This has made my day (actually my month) more than a little better, but this looks like the place to post good news, so...

My wife got a book deal! She wrote a novel (actually it was the fourth novel she'd tried to publish), got a fantastic agent, and sold the book to Putnam, an imprint of Penguin Books in NYC, who will release the book in North America in early 2015. It apparently takes a long time to publish a book. Publishers Weekly just announced the deal today, so I can announce it, too! She's wanted to publish a book for almost her entire life and has dedicated a great deal of effort and time to that goal over the last six years. Her agent is working with an agent in England right now trying to get it published in the U.K. Anyway, it's super exciting news for us and I thought I'd share it here, since most people like to hear a bit of good news. smile

Chris
  12. Great news Chris!

All the agent has to do now is get that movie deal!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2013
    Congrats on your wife's behalf, christopher!
    I am extremely serious.