• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009
    biggrin

I could say something, but that would be a spoiler. Watch episode 4 dammit!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Marselus wrote
    biggrin

I could say something, but that would be a spoiler. Watch episode 4 dammit!

Will do tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    I hope the new chloe will kill the old chloe dizzy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nautilus wrote
    I hope the new chloe will kill the old chloe dizzy

NO!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009 edited
    Ep 4 spoilers below:

I can't say I liked that episode much. It was weak, confusing and over the top....hey, season 6 all over again! slant

After the scene at Emerson's safehouse it just got stupid. Stop kidnapping/killing/involving Government official in Bauer's story. Let them worry about the political stuff and let Jack kill everyone. Can't say I'm enjoying the let's-kidnap-the-African-President plot at all!

And why should I like agent Walker more? If anything, this episode confirmed she'll just sell out all her morals. That scene with her an the guy in the hospital made no sense. I thought she killed him, and then next minute she's on the phone to Moss explaining how he confessed everything. Poor. rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Wallpapers I just made!!

Washington

Night

Day
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    oh
    my
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Washington rocks!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    My favourite one too! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009
    Really enjoyed the first four episodes. The only problem is that it's basically the same as before... government corruption, Jack operating outside the confines of the law... I wish they would do something new. But still, as I said, really enjoyable. Hopefully when Chloe returns there will be a lot of lesbian action between her and Agent Walker. Nude lesbian action.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Southall wrote
    Hopefully when Chloe returns there will be a lot of lesbian action between her and Agent Walker. Nude lesbian action.

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009 edited
    I'd rather have it with Agent Walker and Sam Roth to be honest. wink

If anything this season seems to be a pick 'n mix of the best bits we've had before.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Anthony wrote
    I'd rather have it with Agent Walker and Sam Roth to be honest. wink

Who's Sam Roth?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Carly Pope's character.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    cool
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    EP 5...

Ok, but not great. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    I have not watched it yet, but you didn´t expect all the episodes to be like episode 3 didn´t you? That´s impossible!

Anyway chech this out, Carlos Bernard says the last 6-8 episodes are "so strong".

And Annie Wersching, she is such a beautiful woman... :in love:

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/01/24-video.html
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009 edited
    You're gonna LOVE the ending of episode 5 then! Chilling stuff!

(Seriously, the last 5 minutes of 7.05 are brilliant.)

And WTF?! James Morrison is an old man in that video!?

Wersching is cute, but she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut about spoilers.

And one episode a week is not enough. This actually sucks more than EVER. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    Anthony wrote
    You're gonna LOVE the ending of episode 5 then! Chilling stuff!

(Seriously, the last 5 minutes of 7.05 are brilliant.)

Indeed! Half of the episode is chilling and thrilling. Ok, we knew that Agent Taylor was a traitor, but the sequence at Sam´s apartment with the first gentleman is really effective, and as you say, the last five minutes are really chillling (for a second, it´s been like going back to season three and that ending with Chapelle´s killing). Even Callery seems to be tuning up his synths.

Quote of the episode: "Get your hands off of me!" (Walker to Bauer)
    "Shut up, or I will shut you up!" (Bauer to Walker)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009 edited
    I didn't hear that quote. I did think "where's the cool line of the episode?" though.

I can't believe they're using coffee as a weapon now. When they went to the apartment I thought "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A COFFEE FROM?!". He's looking to prove his son was murdered and he STOPS FOR COFFEE?!

I liked it how he fell over when he found out, but at first (and I still wish) I thought he did it out of shock and not because of the coffee...

(Btw, did you think the music went very early Lost-ish when towards the end? One part sounded exactly like the cue when Kate takes the shoes off a dead person in the very first episode.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    I didn't hear that quote. I did think "where's the cool line of the episode?" though.

It´s said when they leave Motobo´s residence and Jack checks Walker for a weapon before they leave the place.

Anthony wrote
    I can't believe they're using coffee as a weapon now. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A COFFEE FROM?!". He's looking to prove his son was murdered and he STOPS FOR COFFEE?!

Even in 24 there´s time to stop for a coffee tongue

Anthony wrote
    I liked it how he fell over when he found out, but at first (and I still wish) I thought he did it out of shock and not because of the coffee...

Yeah, me too, I thought: wow, great performance. Actually I wish he had done it out of shock.

Anthony wrote
    (Btw, did you think the music went very early Lost-ish when towards the end? One part sounded exactly like the cue when Kate takes the shoes off a dead person in the very first episode.)

Well I didn´t hear the Lost-ish moment to be honest, but is the first episode where I´ve actually enjoyed the music.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    There are three musical moments that have stood out this season, but Callery's score is mixed quieter than ever this season so I haven't really noticed it. Spoilers below...

1. First scene of the series where Latham gets kidnapped (speaking of which, are we ever going to see him again?)
    2. Jack and Tony's escape from the FBI office
    3. The final scene in episode 5
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    Pretty solid and regular ratings this season:

Episode 6: 7.1/10
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009 edited
    But it's getting worse as it goes on!

7.06 was another below average episode. The civilian casualties start, Emerson who was turning into a great baddie is killed, the first man has the most ridiculous fight scene ever, next episode will probably see an even higher body count than season 6.... rolleyes

I'm sorry, but if Fox consider doing a season 8 they really need to fire ALL the 24 writers and get completely new ones in.

And did I miss something, how the fuck did Chloe and Bill know where Walker was? They just said "Jack told us where you were" and that was it. HOW? WHEN? WHAT?

Oh, any why did they have to further explain why Tony was still alive? "Henderson missed the artery"...oh come on. rolleyes They're slowly dragging season 5 down now too! angry

24 = crap again

Bring on episode 9 with the post writers strike re-shoots. Hopefully they realised the error of their ways. But probably not...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Bring on episode 9 with the post writers strike re-shoots. Hopefully they realised the error of their ways. But probably not...

So the first 8 episodes were written/shot before the strike?

Don´t be that harsh Anthony. I think, at least judging for the first 6 episodes, that this can be a great season.

Yes, Emerson was a good bad guy, but his death I´m sure will have consequences in Almeida. Besides, wait for John Voight to start showing up, now that´s the baddie I wanna see.

I agree with you though, regarding the Chloe/Bill knowing where to find Walker thing. I´m afraid it´s a license we have to accept (the same way we have to accept a moving island and time travel?).

As for the Taylor/Gedge subplot, I´ve found it pretty well done, considering we all knew that Gedge wasn´t gonna kill Taylor. Ok, the fight is not specially memorable, but I think is pretty realistic, I mean, Gedge is totally taken by surprise and Taylor is fighting for his life against his son´s murderer.

As for the Tony resurrection thing, I agree with you, it wasn´t necessary to explain. He didn´t die. Period. That´s all we needed.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The first three episodes and half of episode four were great, but the second half of four, and all of five and six have been terrible. Not season 6 terrible, but coming very close. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    Anyway it´s just 6 episodes. Don´t judge the whole season yet.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    But they're ruining one of my favourite shows...again! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Come on Anthony, try to see the overall thing. Don´t focus on these sequences / moments you don´t particularly like (you can't see the wood for the trees ! wink ). And I insist, we´ve only watched the first 6 episodes. There´s 18 more to come, and Carlos Bernard said the last 6-8 episodes are dynamite!