• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Sunil wrote
    "Why so serious?", i know but i don't have patience and time to read 37 pages. Honestly speaking, i am expecting a few honest opinions from you people, especially from you. what do you say? smile

should I stop reviewing? dizzy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Sunil wrote
    "Why so serious?", i know but i don't have patience and time to read 37 pages. Honestly speaking, i am expecting a few honest opinions from you people, especially from you. what do you say? smile

Hmmm... Yes. biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Yesterday, i was thinking about "The Dark Knight" movie, i was very peculiar about the character Joker. I think this world needs a guy like JOKER. Now, he became great personality. Here what he says:

I always have great desire to torture and kill people, and immediately ask the people Why So Serious? You know if there is a villian there should be a hero, but many pretends to be hero, after seeing me they confess I am not a Hero I hate those guys. After seeing this, i always wonder why do people call this guy Harvey Two-Face oh! this society has lot of fucking pathetic bunch of assholes, to kick these people i decided to make Aggressive Expansion, which is quite good Always a catch their ass. I always love to see Blood on my Hands, with that hands i always like make A little push on the trigger to make a bomb explode and see thousands of people running here and there, just Like a dog chasing cars and die. I seriously doubt whether Batman has guts to come out reveal himself as I am Batman, i don't think so. Many times i told brilliant jokes And i thought my jokes were bad but it weren't. I have passion to see Agent of Chaos everywhere in this world, so, let me Introduce a little anarchy so, people and Batman have opportunity to Watch the world burn. Then there will be no possibility for people to see A Dark Knight AHAHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yours fucking lovingly,

Joker.

How was that? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Sunil wrote
    How was that? biggrin

I'm quite honestly at a loss for words.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Why? you didn't like it. confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    This is a good time for me to use this sweet smiley for the first time -

face-palm-mt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    DemonStar wrote

face-palm-mt

confused
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    face-palm-mt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Jesus. It was Koko, now it's Sunil.

Who's next!? Rainman??
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Steven wrote
    Jesus. It was Koko, now it's Sunil.

Who's next!? Rainman??

biggrin
    I wasn't here for koko.
    Did I miss a lot? haha
  2. No.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    PawelStroinski wrote
    No.

I just went back and read some of his comments. lol
    I did miss a good time. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Come oooonn, it's slightly funny. shame biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Actually, i made that dialogue on my own based on the score album tracklisting. I think some might have misunderstood it. I liked to create an fun atmosphere over here. I think you enjoyed my Joker dialogue. How was that? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Sunil wrote
    Actually, i made that dialogue on my own based on the score album tracklisting.

Seriously?
    No help at all?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    God promise! I did it on my own. I don't know why you are so suspicious on this thing. Truly speaking, i have inspired by someone who wrote several things in the thread called "Williams Vs Goldsmith". That gave me the idea of writing this. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So i take you DID like the dark knight cd, then ? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Oh yeah! i have forgotten to tell about that. Yesterday, i bought that CD. Wow! I don't have words to describe about that score. Honestly speaking, last night i spent nearly three and a half hours to listen to this CD, in that i have listened to opening track "Why So Serious?" nearly 15 times. Some may think i am crazy because most of the critics and audiences considers the track "Why so serious?" is totally awful and not pleasant to listen. But to me, its a dark masterpiece. Apart from that, the other following tracks l liked very much:

2. I am not a hero
    3. Harvey Two Face
    4. Aggressive Expansion
    5. Always a Catch
    6. Blood on my hands
    8. Like a dog chasing cars (my favorite and best track)
    10.And i thought my jokes were bad.
    11.Agent of Chaos
    12.Introduce a little anarchy

I rate this score 4 star. I would have rated this 5, but i find final track 'A Dark Knight' seems to be very lengthy and repeated same music over and over again. If they would have reduce the length i would rated complete 5 star. I really liked Hans Zimmer's new theme for Joker. Hats off to Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.

Thanks to everybody!

Have a nice day! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil wrote
    Yesterday, i was thinking about "The Dark Knight" movie, i was very peculiar about the character Joker. I think this world needs a guy like JOKER. Now, he became great personality. Here what he says:

I always have great desire to torture and kill people, and immediately ask the people Why So Serious? You know if there is a villian there should be a hero, but many pretends to be hero, after seeing me they confess I am not a Hero I hate those guys. After seeing this, i always wonder why do people call this guy Harvey Two-Face oh! this society has lot of fucking pathetic bunch of assholes, to kick these people i decided to make Aggressive Expansion, which is quite good Always a catch their ass. I always love to see Blood on my Hands, with that hands i always like make A little push on the trigger to make a bomb explode and see thousands of people running here and there, just Like a dog chasing cars and die. I seriously doubt whether Batman has guts to come out reveal himself as I am Batman, i don't think so. Many times i told brilliant jokes And i thought my jokes were bad but it weren't. I have passion to see Agent of Chaos everywhere in this world, so, let me Introduce a little anarchy so, people and Batman have opportunity to Watch the world burn. Then there will be no possibility for people to see A Dark Knight AHAHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yours fucking lovingly,

Joker.

How was that? biggrin

The jobs yours!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Till the bitter end.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin

p.s. The Kinks = cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunil wrote
    Some may think i am crazy because most of the critics and audiences considers the track "Why so serious?" is totally awful and not pleasant to listen.

I think you'll find even the biggest of Zimmer haters praising "Why So Serious?" and more specifically the unique Joker motif.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Sunil wrote
    Actually, i made that dialogue on my own based on the score album tracklisting.

Seriously?
    No help at all?

Sunil wrote
    God promise! I did it on my own. I don't know why you are so suspicious on this thing. Truly speaking, i have inspired by someone who wrote several things in the thread called "Williams Vs Goldsmith". That gave me the idea of writing this. biggrin

Fucking GOLD.
    Gold I tell you.

...we could make a fortune out of this.... somehow?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    "many times I told brilliant jokes and I thought my jokes were bad but it weren't"

to be read in a b - r - o - a - d Bristolian / West Country accent wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Ironically it makes sense like that. A posh accent just doesn't do it justice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    The only way to read Sunil's posts is by plugging it into THIS

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. Sunil wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Sunil wrote

Hmmm... Yes. biggrin

because you say that, I will continue to the bitter end Sunil
    you hear me?
    knight
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

hats off to ya there wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorNunoM
    Sunil wrote

Yours fucking lovingly,

Joker.

How was that? biggrin

Good job.
    Now try to make one for the Batman Begins or Batman Forever titles.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Hi Erik,

I expect to show some mercy on me, especially on my language. I apologize for that. As you know, my mother tongue or my first language is not English, despite that i have enormous amount of passion to talk or discuss about film scores with you guys. Sometimes, i may try to make fun of others or try to be funny, because of my poor language presentation most of the people here misunderstands my fun nature. I am struggling to prove myself as a friendly and jovial person. But i don't know how to express through words. Anyhow, i will try my level best to improve my communication skills.

Thank you very much showing that website which i think it will be helpful for me to improve my language.

Yours lovingly,

Sunil