• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    William wrote
    RV: Transformers

Just saw it for the first time. Pretty good film, though a bit cheesy.

you saw it for the first time?
    wow shocked

I think Shia's amazing in this film, as energetic as the movie itself

"Hello? 911 emergency. My car's been stolen! I'm in pursuit! I need the whole squadron, bring everyone!" biggrin

I haven't seen it yet; apparently it's our era's classic? wink

hell no
    god awful movie
    unless you orgasm to special effects
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I rather orgasm to special babes.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Christodoulides wrote

indeed good sir
  1. Christodoulides wrote

either way, wanking's the right way to go
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009 edited
    Not, when you have the above choice wink

And i don't mean watching Transformers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    William wrote
    RV: Transformers

Just saw it for the first time. Pretty good film, though a bit cheesy.

William wrote
    RV: The Dark Knight

First time seeing it. Hmmm... I must admit, the Joker is a hilariously evil character. Brilliant!

Very in-depth opinions there. wink

Yep! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    omaha wrote

god awful movie
    unless you orgasm to special effects

I do, that's why I can forgive it for all its (many) shortcomings and just enjoy it.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

It has Megan Fox in... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

And she is special? :/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omaha wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

And she is special? :/

Looks great until it speaks slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Exactly. Just hearing her talk in the trailer is a turn-off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    "it" speaks biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    "it" speaks biggrin

Disturbing Silence Of The Lambs overtones, there... slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Best. Lolpicture. EVER.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    RV: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

An OK Star Trek film. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed in Horner's score. Technically, it was flawless, but I wasn't too fond of his reuse of the Wrath of Khan theme.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited
    William wrote

An OK Star Trek film. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed in Horner's score. Technically, it was flawless, but I wasn't too fond of his reuse of the Wrath of Khan theme.

Let me get this straight. First you complain about the lack of the original theme in The Lost World, and now you're complaining that Horner re-used one of his original themes from Wrath Of Khan?

Riiiiiiight.

(I could use facepalm, but it's better that you simply click on my name to see my profile picture. That about sums it up.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    William wrote

Let me get this straight. First you complain about the lack of the original theme in The Lost World, and now you're complaining that Horner re-used one of his original themes from Wrath Of Khan?

Bingo. The Wrath of Khan theme is not the Star Trek theme by Courage, so why should it be treated also as The Search for Spock's main theme? The Courage theme is the theme that connects all the films; there is nothing about Horner's Wrath of Khan theme that makes it stand out as a theme for more than that one film, so why should it be reused? It's not a franchise theme, just a film theme.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    William wrote
    Steven wrote
    William wrote

Bingo. The Wrath of Khan theme is not the Star Trek theme by Courage, so why should it be treated also as The Search for Spock's main theme? The Courage theme is the theme that connects all the films; there is nothing about Horner's Wrath of Khan theme that makes it stand out as a theme for more than that one film, so why should it be reused? It's not a franchise theme, just a film theme.

Horner's Star Trek theme is just that.... HIS Star Trek theme. It's NOT Khan's theme and doesn't belong just to the Star Trek II. The theme is brought back in Star Trek III because Star Trek III is the continuation of the story a la The Two Towers To Fellowship of the Ring. And Trek IV is the conclusion of the Trek trilogy that began in Trek II. Horner bringing back is main Star Trek theme makes PERFECT sense.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. William wrote

William my boy, you just started world war III :explosion:
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    William wrote
    Steven wrote
    William wrote

Again, just check my profile picture for my response.

I give up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I completely agree.
    We need more dinosaurs in the Star Trek franchise.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    We need some perspective.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    We need some perspective.

I agree. Oh, I QUITE agree.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    William wrote

Riiiiiiight.

(I could use facepalm, but it's better that you simply click on my name to see my profile picture. That about sums it up.)

Cool biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I completely agree.
    We need more dinosaurs in the Star Trek franchise.

Hell yes! HELL YES!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Erik Woods wrote
    William wrote
    Steven wrote
    William wrote

Horner's Star Trek theme is just that.... HIS Star Trek theme. It's NOT Khan's theme and doesn't belong just to the Star Trek II. The theme is brought back in Star Trek III because Star Trek III is the continuation of the story a la The Two Towers To Fellowship of the Ring. And Trek IV is the conclusion of the Trek trilogy that began in Trek II. Horner bringing back is main Star Trek theme makes PERFECT sense.

-Erik-

Now I get it... I think. I simply wasn't aware the Wrath of Khan theme was a general Star Trek theme by Horner.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    As I may have said before, much to learn young William you have. Much to learn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And when he does, I am sure you will become...
    ...The Ultimate William Fan!

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh such innocent and care free times thems was.