• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stop it damn it. There are people who are trying NOT to eat at night and therefore not DISCUSS or read discussions on food at night! Nor watch food and cooking tv shows at night. And stuff.


    ...and you head straight for a thread entitled 'food food food..........' rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Hey! angry Temptations. Are strong.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    ...and your powers are weak young man tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Well, not really mate. I haven't reached for the fridge yet. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    I ate a McDonalds today. I'm the weak one.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, not really mate. I haven't reached for the fridge yet. wink


    ...yesssssss, your powers are weakkkkkkk.....
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Steven wrote
    I ate a McDonalds today. I'm the weak one.


    No, just sad.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    So's your face.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009 edited
    biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Great thread! biggrin

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Indeed, a great threat as apparently, everyone likes food. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    cheers D....thanks a lot slant vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Hey! That's Amy Winehouse. Some think she's music biggest thing ever! Show some respect, will u?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    wink

    srsly, I have a LOT of respect for Amy musically, both her albums are brilliant and there's no doubt she's very talented.

    Just such a shame she's such a mentally messed up drug addled vodka swilling skank. sad
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Skank. The right word! smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    ...and I've seen her....back stage jazz.....Glastonbury.... freezing
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Man. I totally feel you.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    I thought I liked skanks until I saw her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    There's even worse.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Who is it? Lady Ga Ga!??
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    SPOT ON!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Somebody needs to shoot her! For fuck sake...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Another irritant "LOOK AT ME" poppet in the Madonna mold. rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Somebody needs to shoot her! For fuck sake...


    Better still, ignore her.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Another irritant "LOOK AT ME" poppet in the Madonna mold. rolleyes


    She's way worse.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    Can we just ignore her now....please.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    There's even worse.

    Yeah, but have you seen her without the garb?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4282 … 9_who4.jpg

    Not much of a difference, but still marginally better!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Sweeeeeet mama!!!! shocked lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    I actually have seen her without the crap on, she's kinda hot. A hot skank whore.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Me too, she's got a good booty cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt