• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Use spoiler tags if you have to! biggrin (Personally, I think she's [spoiler] FUCKING FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE [/spoiler] )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    PM'd
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!


    Let's just say this picture accurately describes Timmer's friend's term.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!


    Let's just say this picture accurately describes Timmer's friend's term.


    "No Hotlinking Please!"???
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Fixed. Although I do fear I'm teetering on the edge of being banned...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    I just spilt my.....ermmmm......coffee!!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009 edited
    To get back on topic, that's certainly how I like my milk in the morning.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    If only biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!


    Let's just say this picture accurately describes Timmer's friend's term.

    Pretty graphic.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    But she's such a stupid c***t.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!


    Let's just say this picture accurately describes Timmer's friend's term.

    Pretty graphic.


    THE ONLY WAY!

    STEVEN, You're sooooooo higher up my list!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Steven wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ABI TITMUS!!!!? shocked

    A friend of mine coined a term for her and her like which is very inappropriate for a message board.

    Come on Tim, we´ve heard a lot here. Remember Jordi is around. Share it!


    Let's just say this picture accurately describes Timmer's friend's term.


    Not safe for work!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Just ate a tuna mayo with salad sandwich lick

    just getting back on topic
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2009
    It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Time to put on those turkey pants and dive right in!

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2009
    Do you deep fry your turkey? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Do you deep fry your turkey? wink


    I have done it in the past and it was hands down the best turkey I ever tasted. It took an hour to cook. It was brilliant!

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2009
    Great pics Erik.

    I'd never heard of it until I saw an interview with William 'Cpt Kirk' Shatner on a Brit TV show and they cooked a turkey to the Shats directions which was, like you said, one hour. Everybody on that show agreed it tasted fantastic. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2009
    Just eaten a ham & egg sandwich with Dijon mustard cool lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    Man, I love a good omelette at half five in the morning.

    cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    It doesn't matter what time I get up, I can never eat anything for a good two hours or more.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Thanks to my vacation in Austria I now have a new beer among my favourites: Erdinger (weissbrau).

    Erik, I remember you like white beer too. I think Erdinger is the best because there are no spices and fruits added, like in Hoegaarden or Wieckse Witte, that can make the taste rather strong. Can you get Erdinger your beer store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    There's some sort of pink beer I dug this summer, but I'll be damned if I remember the name.
    I don't think it was very popular as I never saw it anywhere any more. slant

    How did you ever get on with creating your own Desperados, Bregje?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Eeejl... I hope it wasn't rosé beer. That's very sweet and pink. And it mostly artificial flavours too. Like a beer with some raspberry sirop or something. Well, not 'like', I think that was just it. Artificially flavoured beer.

    There was Wieckse rosé beer and Wittekerke rosé beer. Excuse me, but that's not beer.
    wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited
    I think it was the Wieckse.
    And um.
    They sold it as beer... sad

    (And hey, I heard exactly the same argument made against the brilliant and delicious Desperados! So I'm impervious!)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Oh yes, the Desperados. Well, I liked it, until I read it was artificially flavoured too. So, beer with 'tequila flavour'.
    rolleyes

    That's why I tried to make a real fresh one. But I didn't get any further than what I wrote here. I never made the home made limonade either to mix the beer with. Perhaps I'll try again because I still have half a bottle of tequila! And I think limes & sugar & alcohol is perfect for colds and flues haha.
    beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    I used to drink lager & lime or a lager & black ( the 'black' being blackcurrent juice ), when I say I 'used to' I mean when I was about 17 yrs old. I couldn't touch anything like that now, far too sickly for my taste buds.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    I just had a triple-chocolate slice of cheesecake positively swimming in cream.

    Help me.