• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    I would, if the table wasn't full of people i don't actually know.


    LEAD THEM ON IN YULETIME SONG, LAD!
    Either the mood will improve considerably, or you'll be disinherited. Which would mean next year you're free to go out carousing with the lads!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2009
    Steven wrote
    Be more grateful I would imagine. wink


    Give the man a teddy bear beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    I would, if the table wasn't full of people i don't actually know.


    LEAD THEM ON IN YULETIME SONG, LAD!
    Either the mood will improve considerably, or you'll be disinherited. Which would mean next year you're free to go out carousing with the lads!


    applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    Toasted ham & cheese pitta lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010 edited
    Yum.

    I'm having salmon with potato gratin tonight. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    I'm cooking a sunday roast today, a shoulder joint of mutton slow roasted for 4 hours

    The smell coming from the kitchen is killing me. lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    And yes, rosemary is a must. (You didn't really need William for that one, did you? wink )

    ...and I just noticed I have nothing in the house but yoghurt and muesli. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Martijn wrote
    And yes, rosemary is a must. (You didn't really need William for that one, did you? wink )

    ...and I just noticed I have nothing in the house but yoghurt and muesli. slant


    Yes, rosemary IS a must! wink I also stabbed holes in it so I could shove garlic cloves in.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Y'know, if you were a billionaire with your own personal lear jet you could be here in time for me dishing it up!?

    On the other hand, if you were a billionaire you wouldn't be looking at an afternoon of muesli & yoghurt. biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    cry

    :rumbling tummy:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote

    Yes, rosemary IS a must! wink I also stabbed holes in it so I could shove garlic cloves in.


    Someone has been practising his greek cooking tips! Rosemary and hidden garlic cloves! Perfect! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Martijn wrote
    cry

    :rumbling tummy:


    Poor starving baby!
    I have some chicken with fresh vegetables cooked with olive oil and wine. Care for some?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Martijn wrote
    (...)

    (...)baby!


    Hmm....


    Start
    Control panel
    search
    in computer
    all files
    "martijn's postal address.doc"
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Poor starving baby!
    I have some chicken with fresh vegetables cooked with olive oil and wine. Care for some?


    Christodoulides wrote
    search
    in computer
    all files
    "martijn's postal address.doc"


    So I understand Stavi makes it, and then D. ships it to me?

    You guys! kiss

    I love Greeks! love
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Timmer wrote

    Yes, rosemary IS a must! wink I also stabbed holes in it so I could shove garlic cloves in.


    Someone has been practising his greek cooking tips! Rosemary and hidden garlic cloves! Perfect! wink


    I've pretty much always done it like that. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    The annoying thing about mutton is that it used to be such a cheap cut of meat until TV chefs made it popular and trendy and pushed the price up so it's on par with fresh spring lamb slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Oh I will ship you something. I am not sure it's by Stavi though.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Making pulled pork sammiches! lick

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Making whaaat?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Pulled Pork

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    The non-barbecue version doesn't look too appetizing, but the roasted version looks yummie!
    I think the Chinese and Indonesians have comparable dishes ("babi pangang") which I adore! lick
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Martijn wrote
    The non-barbecue version doesn't look too appetizing, but the roasted version looks yummie!
    I think the Chinese and Indonesians have comparable dishes ("babi pangang") which I adore! lick


    We are using a slow cooker today but I also do a brilliant slow cooked version on the BBQ in the summer. So delicious!

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    I wonder what teacup pigs taste like?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Steven wrote
    I wonder what teacup pigs taste like?


    Like going to hell, I would imagine. sad

    Oh my word, they're cute!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    I bet they taste good though. Really delicate and tender pork.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2010
    Erik Woods wrote
    Pulled Pork

    -Erik-


    Lord, that sounds good. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010
    Erik Woods wrote
    Pulled Pork

    -Erik-


    Ahhhhhh!!! I've done similar variations of. cool lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010
    I made an excellent cake with brown sugar, cinnamon and apples. Delicious!!! lick
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010
    I made some more yoghurt.


    sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2010
    Can you tell me why I'm under the impression that you don't eat properly for the past few days? Honey you need a woman to feed you! rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...