• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Thor wrote
    IIf I've opened a bag - no matter how big or small it is - I can't stop before it's all gone.

    Same here shame I feel dirty afterwards though.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Thor wrote
    IIf I've opened a bag - no matter how big or small it is - I can't stop before it's all gone.

    Same here shame I feel dirty afterwards though.


    I'm WAY past the point of being ashamed now. Otherwise, I'd feel a lot of shame all the time. I try to steer clear of them during the weekdays (otherwise I would probably be 200 kilos, as Martjin says), but when the weekend comes along, I usually take off. 2-3 bags of potatoe chips, from 200-350 grams each. It's also PERFECT hangover food. I must have it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Actually, a cold beer in a terrace in summer wouldn't be the same without potatoe chips. it's the perfect combination.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thank God i hate potato chips (they make me feel filled up and heavy, ready to burst) and chocolate then.


    Freak.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    smile I love fruits instead. Chips make me want to throw up afterwards. I might crave some chocolate very sparsely but i never go for it 'cause i always regret it afterwards.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Marselus wrote
    Thor wrote
    IIf I've opened a bag - no matter how big or small it is - I can't stop before it's all gone.

    Same here shame I feel dirty afterwards though.


    And me! Like Thor I'll just munch until they're gone, I try not to buy them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Thor wrote
    IIf I've opened a bag - no matter how big or small it is - I can't stop before it's all gone.

    Same here shame I feel dirty afterwards though.


    And me! Like Thor I'll just munch until they're gone, I try not to buy them.


    Of course, they're placed conveniently by the counter (as well as chocolate and other goodies), so it's easy to just grab them while you wait in line or something.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Yeap! Marketing people are clever like that slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    Today I am mostly munching wasabi coated roasted peas lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    wasabi...mmmmmm. lick flash lick
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2010
    Martijn wrote
    wasabi...mmmmmm. lick flash lick


    Good man beer I goddamn love it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010
    I just ate a packet of Flammin' Hot Monster Munch....nothing of the sort, mild as fuck, the dirty rotten bunch of liars.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010 edited
    Rice with sweet'n'sour leftovers from yesterday. Not the most exciting dish, but went down like a whore on Broadway.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010
    Thor wrote
    Rice with sweet'n'sour leftovers from yesterday. Not the most exciting dish, but went down like a whore on Broadway.


    lol
    The simile killed me!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010
    I just made and ate my own Weiner Schnitzel lick

    ....followed by a punnet of strawberries biggrin lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010
    You MADE a wiener schnitzel??? What are you, a German butcher?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2010
    ...amongst my many talents...!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    Made another pizza from scratch right now. Was sure to take it out of the oven before it became toast this time. Now eating with a cold beer. Mmmmmm.......
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    Healthy food tonight, salmon and vegetables.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Healthy food tonight, salmon and vegetables.


    On a Friday too! Weekends are always the time of the week when I really let ALL health considerations fly out the window.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    It is kind of opposite to what I'll do to myself tonight...

    BEER beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010
    Finished the evening with a big bag of potatoe chips and a whole JAR of green olives. Yikes...I was really in the mood for something salty today.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Timmer wrote
    Healthy food tonight, salmon and vegetables.

    Me too! Roast chicken dinner - with crispy skin! lick
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Healthy food tonight, salmon and vegetables.

    Me too! Roast chicken dinner - with crispy skin! lick


    Good man yourself....and EXACTLY what I had this afternoon beer

    Tomorrow the remainder will be made into a chicken & mushroom pie lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010
    Mmmm... I'm feeling lick now and it's only 10:55 here...

    I made a simple macaroni yesterday, but I was so hungry that it tasted really really good. I had red port with it, because it was a very rainy dark day. Yeah, my drinks depend more on the weather than on the food I guess. Sunny hot weather means beer or cold white wine (yes, with potato chips, especially round 16:00 in the afternoon, mmm), cold wintery weather means wine or port.
  2. Timmer wrote
    Tomorrow the remainder will be made into a chicken & mushroom pie lick

    For us it's cold chicken sandwiches - sometimes you can't get better than this!! And in the evening, homemade chicken soup & a crusty loaf. lick
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Tomorrow the remainder will be made into a chicken & mushroom pie lick

    For us it's cold chicken sandwiches - sometimes you can't get better than this!! And in the evening, homemade chicken soup & a crusty loaf. lick


    It all sounds good lick

    I put cranberry sauce in my cold chicken sandwiches, is that good or just weird?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Very Christmas-y.

    All a cold chicken sandwich needs is a bit of salad - and a tiny bit of salt.

    A cold chicken sandwich is one of the few things that I add a little extra salt to. Chips, a fried egg as well, but nothing else.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010
    I rarely put salt on anything, just chips or roast potatoes and absolutely nothing else.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt