• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Oh...I'm all peckish now. sad

    I'll go and have me some...mmmm...<rummages in the fridge>... *sigh* ...yoghurt.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    LSH wrote
    aaannnddd I've just located the brandy. beer


    Ha!
    It's polishing up to be a three star night!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010 edited
    I just want to point out that I haven't made a habit out of drinking alone. I'm just in an unusual situation tonight in that I'm not out anyway and there's nobody here at home. Justified in my opinion.

    cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Oh, you don't need to justify drinking in any way, shape or form to me, dear boy!
    christmas_drunk <- me
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Oh, in that case.... beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Lee - cool beer

    Martijn - yoghurt? sad
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    My mom has just returned from her night out. First words on entering the house: "Have you been making French onion soup again?"

    Sounds like I have a problem. slant

    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Made a good ol'fashioned homemade pizza today. However, I left it in for 6-7 minutes too long. I don't like the bread too crispy and I prefer the cheese not be "stiff". Still good, though.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010 edited
    "Stiff" cheese? uhm
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Thor wrote
    Made a good ol'fashioned homemade pizza today. However, I left it in for 6-7 minutes too long. I don't like the bread too crispy and I prefer the cheese not be "stiff". Still good, though.


    Next time make it on the BBQ! lick

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Timmer wrote
    "Stiff" cheese? uhm


    Yeah, what do you call it when it's burned for too long and isn't all smooth?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Erik Woods wrote
    Thor wrote
    Made a good ol'fashioned homemade pizza today. However, I left it in for 6-7 minutes too long. I don't like the bread too crispy and I prefer the cheese not be "stiff". Still good, though.


    Next time make it on the BBQ! lick

    -Erik-


    BBQ pizza? Never heard of that before. I presume you can't use the sprinkles!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Sprinkles?

    Anyway, yeah, you bake the well oiled dough on the Q (a few minutes until hard), take it off, flip it over, add toppings, put back on the Q (medium heat for 20 -25 minutes) It's the best pizza you'll ever eat!

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sprinkles?

    Anyway, yeah, you bake the well oiled dough on the Q (a few minutes until hard), take it off, flip it over, add toppings, put back on the Q (medium heat for 20 -25 minutes) It's the best pizza you'll ever eat!

    -Erik-


    Thanks for the tip. I don't know the English word for it, but by sprinkle I mean the "grate" that you put on the BBQ. Wouldn't work very well with a pizza, I presume. Also, what happens when you flip it over? Doesn't all the contents and cheese and whatever fall out and stick to the plate?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010 edited
    Thor wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sprinkles?

    Anyway, yeah, you bake the well oiled dough on the Q (a few minutes until hard), take it off, flip it over, add toppings, put back on the Q (medium heat for 20 -25 minutes) It's the best pizza you'll ever eat!

    -Erik-


    Thanks for the tip. I don't know the English word for it, but by sprinkle I mean the "grate" that you put on the BBQ. Wouldn't work very well with a pizza, I presume. Also, what happens when you flip it over? Doesn't all the contents and cheese and whatever fall out and stick to the plate?


    Ok... I see what you mean. You buy a round non-stick pizza grill pan! You put the naked dough on it... make sure you oil the bottom before putting on the tray. No toppings at this point. Cook the bottom for about 3-4 minutes until it's a nice golden brown. Take off the Q and flip onto large cutting board lined with wax paper. Now, before you flip, oil the uncooked side of the dough. Now that your pizza is flipped over, add the toppings (tomato sauce, cheese, etc) to the cooked side. Once you are done that place the pizza back on the pizza tray (uncooked side down) and continue to cook. 20-25 minutes over medium heat. Watch for flare ups that will burn the crust! Slide off the tray once finished, give 5 minute to cool down, cut up and enjoy!

    -Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    "Stiff" cheese? uhm


    Yeah, what do you call it when it's burned for too long and isn't all smooth?


    Bad!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    I just bought a large punnet of strawberries and wolfed the whole lot down, I fookin' love strawberries me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    Fuck me, same here. I know no limits, sadly, when it comes to strawberries and cherries. My two most favorite fruits, i can consume entire bowls by myself each time.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010 edited
    Grapes, me.
    Green uns.
    lick
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Fuck me, same here. I know no limits, sadly, when it comes to strawberries and cherries. My two most favorite fruits, i can consume entire bowls by myself each time.


    Mein Gott!!! Cherries lick lick lick

    These are the kind of fruits I can gorge myself on. I'm glad I difdn't buy more than one punnet of strawberries because I'd have just continued munching till they were all gone.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    Martijn wrote
    Grapes, me.
    Green uns.
    lick


    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....grapes lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    I also love watermelon, either the yellow one with sweet white flesh or the green one with red flesh, I love pineapple too, and Spanish oranges ( though they taste far better in Spain than they do imported here ) and I love blah blah blah blah blah blah..............................
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    Oh, and golden delicious apples lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Fuck me, same here. I know no limits, sadly, when it comes to strawberries and cherries. My two most favorite fruits, i can consume entire bowls by myself each time.


    Mein Gott!!! Cherries lick lick lick

    These are the kind of fruits I can gorge myself on. I'm glad I difdn't buy more than one punnet of strawberries because I'd have just continued munching till they were all gone.


    Seriously, i struggle to control myself with strawberries and cherries. Screw the fable with Adam and Eve getting cheated by Devil with an apple; i am sure it was either one of the above 2.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2010
    My top 10 fruits in order of preference and with rating

    1. STRAWBERRIES lick lick lick lick lick
    2. CHERRIES lick lick lick lick lick
    3. GREEN WATERMELON lick lick lick lick lick
    4. YELLOW WATERMELON lick lick lick lick lick
    5. PINEAPPLE lick lick lick lick lick
    6. GREEN GRAPES lick lick lick lick lick
    7. GOLDEN DELICIOUS APPLE lick lick lick lick lick
    8. BLACKBERRIES lick lick lick lick lick
    9. KIWI FRUIT lick lick lick lick lick
    10. PAPAYA lick lick lick lick lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    I wonder what Bregt has for breakfast.

    ReadyBregt?
    AllBregt?
    WeetaBregt?
    ShrededBregt?















    :coat:
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    I think he may have GODden Delicious apples, with SCORES of grapes.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010 edited
    I love fruit too (especially peach), but I have the unfortunate habit of "munching down" more unhealthy foods, like potatoe chips. If I've opened a bag - no matter how big or small it is - I can't stop before it's all gone. I'm ADDICTED to potatoe chips, unfortunately. And chocolate. Especially both at the same time. Then I'm in heaven.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    shocked

    How come you're not 200 kilos?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2010
    Thank God i hate potato chips (they make me feel filled up and heavy, ready to burst) and chocolate then.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.