• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Grmbl.

    I had a feta salad and some crackers.

    Tummy still upset. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    You can have the rest of my cheesecake if you want?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Steven wrote
    I just had a triple-chocolate slice of cheesecake positively swimming in cream.

    Help me.


    Why needing help? That thing is GORGEOUS. Except if you mean assist so that you can eat it all?!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    No, I need help with the whole moving my body thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Steven wrote
    No, I need help with the whole moving my body thing.


    Nah.....don't you worry. You'll be fine.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'cheesy goodness'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited
    I am not sure if i'd define that as "goodness". And i don't mean the cheese. But something tells me you would? tongue kiss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Hell yeah. I've, er, been with worse. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    YEAH, MAN!!!!!!! punk beer beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    I can hear your pickup line now.

    "So I sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of expurgation to negotiate the vending of some artificially and chemically enhanced cheese-alternative comestibles."
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    I can hear your pickup line now.

    "So I sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of expurgation to negotiate the vending of some artificially and chemically enhanced cheese-alternative comestibles."


    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'cheesy goodness'.


    Move some aside and you'd be able to see her wotsits cheesy





    some people here won't get that but............hell, I'll get me coat
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009
    biggrin

    Smooth.
  1. Steven wrote
    I just had a triple-chocolate slice of cheesecake positively swimming in cream.

    I'd love some chocolate cheesecake at the moment but I'm trying to cut out snacking and big puds, etc. Just 3 square meals a day for about 3+ weeks now...and about 5 kg lighter for the effort.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009
    Well done Alan!! punk

    Always good to see people trying a healthier lifestyle. We only get one body, that's our 'tool of existence'. When the body quits, it's over. It's as simple as that.

    I hope you will keep it up! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009 edited
    No one else here who likes Erdinger beer? I have the glass too, makes it even better.
    lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009
    I don't like beer at all,. I'm afraid. sad

    I've lost three kilos as well...there's one positive aspect of my little hyperactive Balinese friend! cheesy
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    I don't like beer at all,. I'm afraid. sad

    I've lost three kilos as well...there's one positive aspect of my little hyperactive Balinese friend! cheesy


    Not the ideal way of losing weight. How are you by the way?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    Just before, i had my lunch. Wow! great south Indian meals (sambar, Rasam, Rice, Buttermilk, Beetroot, Appalam, Pickles etc) smile
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    I am South Indian but unlike my family members I don't like most South Indian food (except dosas and sambhar), I prefer Northern food like samosa, pulao-paneer, puri, chola etc. But my friends often visit my house for South Indian dishes! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    I am South Indian but unlike my family members I don't like most South Indian food (except dosas and sambhar)


    sad That's pity

    I prefer Northern food like samosa, pulao-paneer, puri, chola etc. But my friends often visit my house for South Indian dishes! wink


    I, too, like North Indian Dishes like parotta, chappathi, samosa, Bhel puri (and also i like our beloved friend Bhel Puri biggrin ) and many more....

    By the way, how is your studies going on?

    All the best.

    beer
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    DemonStar wrote
    I am South Indian but unlike my family members I don't like most South Indian food (except dosas and sambhar), I prefer Northern food like samosa, pulao-paneer, puri, chola etc. But my friends often visit my house for South Indian dishes! wink


    I'm easy....I like North and South Indian food lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    What have those poor East and West Indians ever done to you? angry
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    By the way, how is your studies going on?


    Pretty good, thanks. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009
    What have those poor East and West Indians ever done to you?


    lol bounce
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
    It's bloody cold here so tonight I'm going to have fish n' chips which I'm making myself. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009
    I'm going to meet a couple of friends of mine tonight and eat a traditional Norwegian Christmas meal called "pinnekjøtt" (literally translated as 'stick meat'), which is a type of lamb. More info here.

    Are there any other countries here that have this as a trad Christmas meal?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009 edited
    No, not here but it sounds very interesting!? It harks back to a tradition from more ancient times as far as I can make out? I'd love to try it sometime.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009
    I just ate a wonderful salad with lollo green and rosso, lettuce, rocket, olives, toast and yellow cheese. Yummy! lick
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    No, not here but it sounds very interesting!? It harks back to a tradition from more ancient times as far as I can make out? I'd love to try it sometime.


    Yes, it's an oldie. It requires LOTS of time, though. Not only the procedure and refinement before you buy the product, but also 3 hours in the oven at the last step. Not something you smack together for a quick lunch. smile By the way, it tasted absolutely fantastic. My host friend is somewhat of a Jamie Oliver.
    I am extremely serious.