• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2012
    I can't help it.

It's orgasmic.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I know!

I find the best way to deal with it is not to buy but even that is hard because their always marketed next to check-out tills etc.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I know!

I find the best way to deal with it is not to buy but even that is hard because their always marketed next to check-out tills etc.

Exactly. They easily trap those that are at weak at heart, like myself. Why aren't there carrots and cewcumbers by the counter?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Thor you could have change the garden party into a house party........but too late now you ate the stuff.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    utelark wrote
    Thor you could have change the garden party into a house party........but too late now you ate the stuff.....

I could....except it would be difficult to have 20+ people in a 24 square meter apartment! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Good Point! So wait for another nice day......go shopping again and have a party for any reason!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    utelark wrote
    Good Point! So wait for another nice day......go shopping again and have a party for any reason!

Definitely! I'll try again later in the summer.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012
    LEG of LAMB today.

Cooked in a concoction of white wine, chicken stock, recurrent jelly, onions, oregano, garlic plus salt & pepper.....I've just basted it again and tasted the juices, it's already to die for lick eat
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012
    I just ate a sausage sandwich, I think it may have been the best sausage I've ever tasted. lick
  1. Just done some tuna steaks and I have to say that they were perfect. As was the (bought) walnut bread.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Timmer wrote
    LEG of LAMB today.

Cooked in a concoction of white wine, chicken stock, recurrent jelly, onions, oregano, garlic plus salt & pepper.....I've just basted it again and tasted the juices, it's already to die for lick eat

Lamb = The king of meats <- math fact

Peter lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Timmer wrote
    LEG of LAMB today.

NICE.

Love a bit of lamb, me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2012
    I had a huge T-bone steak today, medium rare eat lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I had an egg sandwich. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Eggcellent! biggrin

:coat: >>>
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012 edited
    Martijn wrote

I just had a sandwich filled with cheddar cheese and two warm hard boiled eggs on sliced white buttered bread with a bit of mayo lick

Mel thinks it's disgusting and that I should have my mouth blasted with paint stripper for eating such an abomination.

It's not my all time favourite sandwich, far from it, but when the mood takes me I just got to have one. spin
  2. I take it, the eggs were sliced? I may have to side with Mel on this one - it does sound a bit of a sandwich-based abomination.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012
    I have met NO ONE who agrees with me yet wink
  3. I started a new workout plan this week that involves a 3800 calorie/day diet. Just finished lunch. It was my fourth meal. So far today I've had a huge slice of watermelon, protein shake, 6 eggs (3 were just egg whites), cheese, 2 cups of prepared oatmeal, pineapple, yogurt, a pear, and a tuna sandwich. I still have 5 meals to go before the day is through.

Yuck.
    • CommentAuthorJoshL
    Timmer wrote
    I just had a sandwich filled with cheddar cheese and two warm hard boiled eggs on sliced white buttered bread with a bit of mayo lick

I'm not sure cheddar is the cheese I'd go with (though I like a good sharp cheddar that does not play well with others), but sounds good to me! Throw on a nice smoky gouda, or even a slice of pepper jack, and I'm right there with you! Brie would be nice with the eggs, but a little overkill with the mayo, I think. Now I'm hungry!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    No diet calories here (it's a holiday, after all!), but had pasta today after several days of BBQing.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. christopher wrote
    I started a new workout plan this week that involves a 3800 calorie/day diet. Just finished lunch. It was my fourth meal. So far today I've had a huge slice of watermelon, protein shake, 6 eggs (3 were just egg whites), cheese, 2 cups of prepared oatmeal, pineapple, yogurt, a pear, and a tuna sandwich. I still have 5 meals to go before the day is through.

Yuck.

Why would you need such a high calorie diet to begin with?
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorchristopher
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2012 edited
    Weightlifting! If you want to build significant muscle mass you have to eat a TON. Just finished my third protein shake of the day and 30 gummy bears.

(I'm also trying to run 14 miles a week, which burns more calories I have to replace)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2012
    I invited mum round for dinner tonight and made braised blade of beef served with baby onions, smoked bacon, sautéed mushrooms, mashed potato, roasted carrots and a port and red wine gravy.

lick
  5. LSH wrote
    I invited mum round for dinner tonight and made braised blade of beef served with baby onions, smoked bacon, sautéed mushrooms, mashed potato, roasted carrots and a port and red wine gravy.

lick

Indeed lick !

Did she wonder what you wanted? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    christopher wrote
    Weightlifting! If you want to build significant muscle mass you have to eat a TON. Just finished my third protein shake of the day and 30 gummy bears.

(I'm also trying to run 14 miles a week, which burns more calories I have to replace)

I'm just wondering, do you do a whole body workout or do you seperate it into muscle groups? I've been back into weight training for the last two months but I'm training lightly ( at least for me ), my old knackered joints couldn't take the kind of pounding I put them through when I was younger so I'm more into maintenance now, still, it's amazing what muscle memory does and despite lifting light weights my body is changing rapidly........I'm still a long way off a six pack though.*

*not four packs though wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote

lick

Died already angelic lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    LSH wrote

lick

Indeed lick !

Did she wonder what you wanted? wink

Usually I only have to hold a door open for her to elicit such a response but she genuinely does enjoy my cooking.
  6. Timmer wrote
    christopher wrote

I'm just wondering, do you do a whole body workout or do you seperate it into muscle groups? I've been back into weight training for the last two months but I'm training lightly ( at least for me ), my old knackered joints couldn't take the kind of pounding I put them through when I was younger so I'm more into maintenance now, still, it's amazing what muscle memory does and despite lifting light weights my body is changing rapidly........I'm still a long way off a six pack though.*

*not four packs though wink

I focus on groups. Most of the experts say that is more effective at building muscle mass. That's all I'm interested in. I'm tired of being scrawny smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2012 edited
    I had a lovely piece of 'fresh' Salmon I was going to cook for my tea with some salad and baby potatoes all garnished up nicely....until I smelt it vomit

I cooked it up anyway....

Me = slant

Gomez = cat lick