• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2010
    Yet another white day in the tundra complete with cold winds.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Pff , it's still snowing here ...
    I'm getting bl**dy tired of it !
    I want Spring to arrive and I want some sun !
    NOW !!
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Very mild, blue skies, wintery sunshine.....lovely! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    You sunova bitch. It's dull and overcast here! slant Some nice sunshine would go nicely with this hangover at the moment.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    A hangover you say?

    THAT'S M'BOY beer

    Oh, sorry, I'll say it quieter....

    that's m'boy beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Is that... beer?

    Oh god.

    ....

    .... vomit


    I've learned that I should never mix vodka with grape J20. You can knock those thing back all night and not even realise how drunk you're getting until you try to go to the toilet!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    I love those J20 drinks.

    Any idea how many vodka shots you had or were you toopping it up out of a bottle? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Far too much for my own good. It always seems like a good idea at the time, I can handle my drinks fairly competently (as everyone says about themselves I suppose)... it's the hangovers I can't handle.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    True. Funny enough I feel kind of good today considering I went all out on both Friday and Saturday, like Saturday's drinking evened me out from the night before.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Steven wrote
    I've learned that I should never mix vodka with grape J20. You can knock those thing back all night and not even realise how drunk you're getting until you try to go to the toilet!


    Ahhhh... biggrin You've passed an important milestone, my young padawan.
    I call it The Screwdriver Syndrome (after the famous wodka/orange juice mix) myself.

    You never notice how drunk you are until it's too late.
    Way, way too late.

    Ahhhh...the happy memories of waking up in my own vomit...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    True. Funny enough I feel kind of good today considering I went all out on both Friday and Saturday, like Saturday's drinking evened me out from the night before.


    No, it only means that you'll get the hangover TOMORROW instead! tongue

    In later years, I've found that the hangover appears not on the day after (or at least not so strongly), but the day after that! Which means monday hell.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    I'll be training tomorrow night and that will sort out everything!

    Hangovers? Pah!!! I piss em. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Our weather isn't so bad today. It's sunny and 12 degrees F
    listen to more classical music!
  1. it's snowing once again, though very mildly, and it will freeze for a couple more days

    let's hope it blows towards canada this weather wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    I have no problem with snow at all, compared to our otherwise rainy alternative! More of it please! punk
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote
    I have no problem with snow at all, compared to our otherwise rainy alternative! More of it please! punk


    I have no problem too, until it blocks everything around here, then I do mind
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    I'd rather not have any snow
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Bregt wrote
    I have no problem with snow at all, compared to our otherwise rainy alternative! More of it please! punk


    All of you , direct all the snow to Bregt's place - he loves an avalanche ! biggrin

    I really don't mind snow , but if you have to drive through it all day long for work it's bloody hell !
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010
    Guess what??? More of the white snow blowing
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010
    More snow
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    We might get above 32 tomorrow, yikes
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    we have 5 days of decent weather comin up.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    It rained all night long but it's sunny and mild now.

    Tom, you mention the weather so much, are you sure you weren't born an Englishman? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    The snow keeps coming, and the temperature never gets mild enough to melt the old snow away. Damnit! I want to escape this country...NOW!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    I hear Thailand is nice at this time of year. biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I hear Thailand is nice at this time of year. biggrin


    Don't you dare! crazy wink

    I'm going to Dubai in 3 weeks, but I can't wait.

    Weren't you going there soon (some kind of wedding or sumtin'?). Thailand, that is.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    Yes, in July if all goes well.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    sdtom wrote
    we have 5 days of decent weather comin up.


    Tim I must be a true Brit at heart. How else can you account for the fact of my great love for RVW
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    cool beer

    He's also very popular with a few of the American members on the FSM board.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    he should be a lot more popular than he is
    listen to more classical music!