• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010
    Yeah, the next days are the problem, when hell freezes over.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010 edited
    I understand. It snowed heavely here a 3 years ago and we had a huge problem with the ice. I remember that where I used to work back then I had to climb a marble staircase and it was a complete nightmare. Sadly, as the have informed me, it doesn't snow in Sparti but oddly enough it snows in Mystras which is about 3 klm from my house.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Come to Thessaloniki. For the snow, only. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

That'll be the day when Jordi no longer loves Zimmer, Ravi no longer wants a complete Lion King and Disney releases the complete score on CD of John Barry's The Black Hole.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Even in Portsmouth where it doesn't usually snow it's snowed more than I've ever seen. It's turned to shitty mush though, it's horrible!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

That'll be the day when Jordi no longer loves Zimmer, Ravi no longer wants a complete Lion King and Disney releases the complete score on CD of John Barry's The Black Hole.

What about sunil? You have to include a sunil joke goddamneditit!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

But of course! wink cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

What about sunil? You have to include a sunil joke goddamneditit!

>>blah blah blah The Black Hole...and Sunil understands the more subtle nuances of humour.

...is that better? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Even in Portsmouth where it doesn't usually snow it's snowed more than I've ever seen. It's turned to shitty mush though, it's horrible!

That shitty mush will be near lethal if it freezes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

If it's for the snow only, I won't come! tongue
    If you through on the table coffee and chit chat with you and your girlfriend I'm in! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris

ouch
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You missed out this > cry D.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

ouch

Hon, I love my life to be brutally murdered at 28! wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ok then, if that's the only reason smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    See! All this unusual weather!

Revenge of Copenhague!
    Kazoo
  1. There's a potential problem Chez Rogers, indirectly related to the weather (and, therefore, on-topic!)

At the moment my daughter's school is closed tomorrow but my son's school is open. This may test my (limited) diplomatic skills. But then again I'm his parent and I could just tell him he's going to school.

Can I still do this in the sight of the law? Or will social services be paying me a visit on the grounds of cruelty?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Of course you can! And I say that being a teacher. You have to be diplomatic of course and always give reasons but if this fails... Parents are supposed to do that. As long as they keep their hands to themselves and their tongues civil of course. But it's a bit strange for one school to be open and the other closed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010
    Alan, don't pass up this marvellous opportunity to impart one of life's most important lessons.
    I suggest you show him the film Labyrinth fortwith and let him draw his own conclusions!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    Evil man devil
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I left Minneapolis this morning in yet another snowstorm with a temp of 0F. They had to de ice the wings to take off I am now in San Diego where it is 68
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A bit of a weather extreme shock Tom.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    For all the Brits here is an amazing photo of the snow in the UK. I didn't realise it was affecting the entire country! shocked

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/gall … 50.1km.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    For all the Brits here is an amazing photo of the snow in the UK. I didn't realise it was affecting the entire country! shocked

Excellent!

And what a sight that must be from the space station. cool
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    When customers phone up complaining they haven't had their orders I can now say with confidence "look out the fucking window".
  2. Anthony wrote
    When customers phone up complaining they haven't had their orders I can now say with confidence "look out the fucking window".

Be sure to put more emphasis on the f-word. They should be silent afterward and unable to reply back. Which leads to more confidence...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It was -8 for my journey to work this morning and tonight will apparently be Britain's coldest for 30 years. Brrrrrrrrrrr!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote

That's cool, but you don't have any more close to home? I'd like to see how it is in the streets.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Unfortunately I haven't taken any myself, but there are some nice ones here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8444938.stm
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well, I've go to attempt to dig this out tomorrow morning.