• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    plindboe wrote
    -6 degrees here, and windy, so it feels like -41.3 degrees! Where's that bloody global warming when you need it!

    Peter wink


    You know, We've been told to fight global warming. I think we over did it... shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Cheese to start? shocked

    Philistines!


    shocked shocked shocked crazy

    It will take me a while to get over this news.


    It will take time to recover from this news that Martin isn't the refined Canadian gentleman we had all thought him to be.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Cheese to start? shocked

    Philistines!


    shocked shocked shocked crazy

    It will take me a while to get over this news.


    It will take time to recover from this news that Martin isn't the refined Canadian gentleman we had all thought him to be.


    Ha ha. There is actually a reason for this. After 2 hours of skating on the pond, we were all ravenous and the meat pie wasn't going to be ready for another 2 hours. So we jumped the guns and brought the cheeses out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    You're a MONSTER! shocked cry
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    I know

    and not only about cheese.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUFxaauNTE
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    COOKIE MONSTER!!!! cheesy applause punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010
    Tintin wrote
    I know

    and not only about cheese.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUFxaauNTE


    Hah! You have totally redeemed yourself! cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010 edited
    Sunday started sunny and promising but a bit windy, just a tiny bit. Now it's dark, extremely windy and it's raining heavily. I guess " stormy" it the proper description. And it's totaly magnificent!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Stavroula wrote
    Synday started sunny and promising but a bit windy, just a tiny bit. Now it's dark, extremely windy and it's raining heavily. I guess " stormy" it the proper description. And it's totaly magnificent!

    Hehe...sYnday wink

    The sun is shining here but it´s also freezing!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Marselus wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Synday started sunny and promising but a bit windy, just a tiny bit. Now it's dark, extremely windy and it's raining heavily. I guess " stormy" it the proper description. And it's totaly magnificent!

    Hehe...sYnday wink

    The sun is shining here but it´s also freezing!


    biggrin

    Be glad it wasn't sInday! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Every sinday is sunny!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    I'll drink to that! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    You'll drink to anything!
    (And I'd join you)

    To Sindays!
    To Engelbert Humpherdinck!
    To photosynthesis!
    cocktail beer wine champagne
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    I'll drink to that! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Every sinday is sunny!


    Well, I prefer dark sindays! wink tongue

    By the way, it's been raining and thundering non stop.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    That sounds nice! Better than freezing ice.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    As opposed to boiling ice?

    That's right, I'm busting chops today. Just ask D.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Gitouddahere!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Sunny and 70. Doesn't get any better. I wish I felt better but I've got no energy. I feel like I could sleep all day and I got a good night's sleep.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    I already did. I'm cowering outside by the frosted window hoping to come back in... I'll behave. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    With the horrible weather in San Diego going on today I find myself fortunate that I got out of town when I did.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    We have yet another winter advisory today. Freezing rain followed by snow with up to 30 mile per hour winds. Yikes
    Tom sad
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    Jesus Tom! What country is that!? shocked
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    Bregt wrote
    Jesus Tom! What country is that!? shocked


    Siberia I believe.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010
    Siberia has a milder climate cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010
    sdtom wrote
    Siberia has a milder climate cheesy


    biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. sdtom wrote
    Freezing rain

    That's a horrible experience - and not something we get here often in the UK.

    I remember being in New Jersey many years back and this started to fall when we were on the road. Rain that just freezes on the windscreen. Not nice. Luckily, a local was driving and was quite familiar with this predicament!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010
    No fun at all Alan. Since I don't have to go anyplace until tomorrow I'm staying home
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010
    It's very mild here now, even had blue skies and sunshine.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt