• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2010
    That is a cool pic. Spain is much larger than Britain, that would probably cover England.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010
    It hasn't stopped raining since I got home on Monday night. At least the temp is in the 40's.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010
    And I just looked at the weather forecast and it isn't going to clear until Sunday. Heh, at least there is no snow.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010
    Still raining but the temperatures are in the 40's so no complaints.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2010
    Winter's finally over!!! The local lakes were completely covered in ice just days ago. Now it's all gone, it's 15 degrees Celcius, sunny and spring flowers everywhere! It's amazing how quickly it happens.

Peter bunny
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2010
    We're looking forward to 70F next week in Minneapolis.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2010
    plindboe wrote
    Winter's finally over!!! The local lakes were completely covered in ice just days ago. Now it's all gone, it's 15 degrees Celcius, sunny and spring flowers everywhere! It's amazing how quickly it happens.

Peter bunny

It's a bit windy, grey and occasionally rainy here in Northern Denmark (Limfjorden), and no sign of the sparkling spring you mention, but at least it's much, much warmer here than in Norway, even though things are starting to thaw there too.

The pic from the slight snow drizzle on Las Ramblas ain't very scary to a Norwegian, but I can understand how it can be that way if your country is not prepared and accustomed to such weather. It's interesting how this creates such mayhem.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2010
    we're going to have a temperature of 70 on Tuesday and it will still be March and I'm not talking San Diego but Minneapolis.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010
    Yeah, we just finished a long weekend of very high temperatures here. It went up to 26 degrees Celsius which is 19 degrees higher than normal. people were barbecuing, picnicking in parks , playing beach volleyball in bikinis. A bit surreal for early april but, hey twas fun! Chocolate fondue lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Global warming?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Tintin wrote
    Yeah, we just finished a long weekend of very high temperatures here. It went up to 26 degrees Celsius which is 19 degrees higher than normal. people were barbecuing, picnicking in parks , playing beach volleyball in bikinis. A bit surreal for early april but, hey twas fun! Chocolate fondue lick

Cool! I hope it'll stay that way untill the upcoming weekend.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. the first day of beautiful sunshine here, and already the skirts are short as hell, I love good weather punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, warm sunshine here too. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010
    IT'S FRIGGIN' SNOWING RIGHT NOW!!! shocked

At first, I thought it could be volcanic ash, but right now it's actually real snow coming down. And here I was saying that spring had finally arrived to my country.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    It's roasting at 46 degrees Celsius here. Complete with scorching hot winds in the afternoon. :sweat: dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010 edited
    biggrin

Norway is awesome.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...in a really sucky kinda way. slant
    I'm a-headin' south!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    We had good temperatures here the past week (not during the night, then it got really cold).

But yeah, I'd like a citytrip or so to the south as well.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    It's roasting at 46 degrees Celsius here. Complete with scorching hot winds in the afternoon. :sweat: dizzy

YIKES!!!! shocked

I think I might prefer the cold of Norway over that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote

YIKES!!!! shocked

Somewhere inbetween would be pretty nice.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Summer here. 22-23 oC, the perfect weather...sunny and great.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm in San Diego now at its cold and rainy, colder than Minnesota. Go figure.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    DemonStar wrote

YIKES!!!! shocked

Somewhere inbetween would be pretty nice.

Actually it's fine being right where I am, the weather is lovely and warm with blue skies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010
    Spring is in the air and color on the trees that blossom. Quite nice
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    We are still basking in lovely sunshine and thankfully it's hot but not scorching.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    23 oC here, clear skies, beautiful sun. Love spring.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    No complaints here either
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010
    Having a little bit of a problem getting use to the weather. Yesterday at 5PM it was in the 70's. Today less than 24 hours later its in the 40's with a cold wind blowing, yikes.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010
    It's a little bit like that here, when the sun is fully shining it's hot but just a little cloud cover and the temp plummets.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010
    We actually had SNOW here last monday, but today is a sunny spring day, temperature at appr. 14 degrees Celsius. Hopefully we've seen the last of the snow.
    I am extremely serious.