• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Summery, hot and breezy, absolutely incredible here in Cyprus-Full-o tanned juicy tourist babes from around the whole world with tiny bikinis and usually without the top part of the bikini at all, swimming right next to you giving you multiple heart attacks.

For some odd reason I knew before I opened the thread, having seen you were the last poster, there'd be mention of myriad babes and boobs.

I would blame the summer weather wreaking havoc with your hormones, but I know you do exactly the same during December ice storms.

So I'll just blame your southern temperament. biggrin

Incidentally, erm...is this a good site for me to peruse? shame
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010
    Yes. But touch nothing if it has a moustache.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I live in an oven. Yesterday was the coolest day in a month, and it was still 101 F / 38.5 C. Our normal summer days this time of year are 111-116 F / 44-47C. Going outside is like walking into a wall of awfulness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Holy fuck. 47 degrees. Are you mad?

Where is your home, so I can add it to my "never to visit"-list.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    Holy fuck. 47 degrees.

biggrin

This reminds me of something, if you change 47 for 43-44.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

A good idea since 1932.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

A good idea since 1932.

Bless im, is he real?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010 edited
    christopher wrote
    I live in an oven. Yesterday was the coolest day in a month, and it was still 101 F / 38.5 C. Our normal summer days this time of year are 111-116 F / 44-47C. Going outside is like walking into a wall of awfulness.

Having been in Nevada at this time of year I can vouch for that.

Went to Death Valley too.... shame <--overheated
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010 edited
    It's FREEEEEZING in Norway right now. First snow fall of the year (which once again has caused chaos on the roads), temperatures below zero. Brrrrrr.

Here's hoping it doesn't affect the flight to Belgium tomorrow.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010
    Our weather has been overcast with rain on and off, temperatures in the low 60's. The nice thing about the weather is there is a lot less danger for a fire.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  2. We had some wet snow this morning but it didn't last. Up the hill seems to have some significant snow lying on the ground.

It's nice and sunny at the moment but I've just heard the loudest clap of thunder and it's very black nearby. We could be in for a bit more precipitation of some sort...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2010
    FREEEEEZING cold here in Oslo. Temperature as low as -15 degrees Celsius today.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Thor wrote

I don't know what we would do here if we had that sort of weather. Two to three inches of snow here and it's headline news.

It's gotten very dark and the hail has now begun...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2010 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thor wrote

I don't know what we would do here if we had that sort of weather. Two to three inches of snow here and it's headline news.

It's gotten very dark and the hail has now begun...

Fortunately, it's not that much snow in Oslo yet....just a slight drizzle. I think it's too cold even for the snow. smile We're apparently experiencing leftovers from Siberia.

But yeah, we in Norway are always entertained when what we consider minor snow amounts cause headlines throughout Europe.

Have you remembered to change tires on your car, or is that not a common practice in the UK - sommer tires and winter tires?
    I am extremely serious.
  4. I'd say that the majority of people do not change tyres for the winter - I've only ever met one person who has chains to attach to his normal tyres for specific journeys (he lived on a farm in the country.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We're at 55 degrees F and really clear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    The first frost has entered the country here , but it's dry at the moment ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's snowing here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Freezing cold here freezing freezing
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What? A thousand miles south of me and it's freezing? Oh my! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Snow here as well. Quite a bit, already 2 cm. I ordered winter tires, but they could not put them on before Tuesday. Lets hope it's just in the weekend.
    Kazoo
  5. The snow always seems to skirt around us. sad

I'm hoping to take advantage of some snowy weather whilst not being in work.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    The snow always seems to skirt around us. sad

I'm hoping to take advantage of some snowy weather whilst not being in work.

Oddly enough that's exactly what normally happens here in my part of the west country, Bristol almost always gets missed while Gloucestershire, Devon, Dartmoor etc get hit by tons of the white stuff...not this time though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2010
    We're 50 degrees and pretty clear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Summer weather here you freezing boys all over the globe!!! Jealous perhaps?! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Summer weather here you freezing boys all over the globe!!! Jealous perhaps?! tongue

Not at all!

slant tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    .....and hot babes.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    .....and hot babes.

You can go take a hike too tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    We only have hot soup and chocolate here these days.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Still freezing cold down here. Shit.