• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2010
    PS3, a computer game Tom, big difference from reality.

I have no time for drink drivers and I think the law should be changed so that you can't drive with ANY amount of alcohol in your blood.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    got it my friend. a huge difference.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    a tiny amount Tim would be ok. Say you took a spoon of cough syrup. It has a little alcohol in it.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2010 edited
    And there you have it. After all those years where I've been able to handle my drink, last night was too much. vomit

Loads of vodka, southern comfort and some quite tasty melon shots.

Edit: I must point out the fact I managed to throw up back into my glass, causing zero cleanup for anyone and not being kicked out. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2010
    It was the melon that did it. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ouch, Anthony! Are you sure you didn't try Steven's recipe with salt water?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    yuk
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The worst part was actually the five minutes before throwing up. I wasn't sure if it would reach that, but I could tell my insides were unhappy with me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's a relief when it's over, I haven't been physically sick from booze for a very long time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010
    good tim
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2010 edited
    Ugh....promised myself that I wouldn't drink much this weekend, but to no avail. I stumbled home at 6 in the morning, after a cocktail of beer, wine, whisky, vodka and baccardi. Now I feel like a freight train has run over me....twice.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2010
    Thor wrote
    Ugh....promised myself that I wouldn't drink much this weekend, but to no avail. I stumbled home at 6 in the morning, after a cocktail of beer, wine, whisky, vodka and baccardi. Now I feel like a freight train has run over me....twice.

THAT'LL TEACH YOU!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor it might be a good idea not to start. First the chocolate and then the drinking. Exercise better control like you did with your soundtrack buying habits.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote
    Thor it might be a good idea not to start. First the chocolate and then the drinking. Exercise better control like you did with your soundtrack buying habits.
    Thomas smile

I have no self control on such things! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2010
    And yet with music you have all the control in the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2010 edited
    sdtom wrote
    And yet with music you have all the control in the world

Yeah, I know. The Great Paradox of Life.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2010
    It truly is Thor. You can resist a CD but a piece of chocolate or a drink and your hooked
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2011
    Ugh. Partied to 6:30 in the morning, and it was dark again by the time I woke up. Been a while since I had such a marathon evening.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Had a wonderful sober evening with friends
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I envy you.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Great shrimp salad, apple pie and ice cream and sparkling apple cider. Great
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011
    Thor wrote
    I envy you.

Not me. Party until 8 in the morning. Mojito spuma cocktails! Gin sangria! Champagne! Amusing (as it apparently was a rather entetraining spectacle) and annoying (as they wanted to go to sleep for the last three hours) my friends massively by dancing to old hits I hadn't heard since bloody high school (some sort of MTV retro thing going on..."no wait guys. One more song! Oh wait no, this one is great too! Oh man! Gotta boogie to THIS one! Look, can't we just crcak one more bottle?")

I think I may well be dill strunk, actually.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR, ebryvody!
    bhangra fireworks bounce christmas_drunk drink champagne cocktail vomit bhangra sleep
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011 edited
    Martijn yesterday
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn yesterday

Video not available....
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011
    A friend of mine in Norwegian radio is making a program about hangovers in film, and she wanted to ask me about some film/scene recommendations.

Two that came to my mind where THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM and THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES. And of course THE HANGOVER.

Know of any other good films and/or scenes that portray hangovers amusingly/originally?

Replies needed quickly.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011 edited
    There should be loads but I can't think of any?

Arthur with Dudley Moore?

There's one with Norman Wisdom where he wakes up and every sound is magnified ten-fold but I can't remember the name of the film? ( It's a 1950's comedy )

p.s. THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM is about Heroin addiction.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    There should be loads but I can't think of any?

Arthur with Dudley Moore?

There's one with Norman Wisdom where he wakes up and every sound is magnified ten-fold but I can't remember the name of the film? ( It's a 1950's comedy )

p.s. THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM is about Heroin addiction.

Thanks. Yeah, I know, but I seem to remember a scene of a guy walking down the street with a paper bag w/whiskey. There must have been alcohol involved too?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I just don't remember the film well enough.

W.C. Fields did many drunk routines.