• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012
    Perhaps we need a "I'm Drunk While Posting This" thread in conjunction with this one?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes! With our mobile devices carrying the forum around, this could be an instant hit.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    francis wrote
    Did I mention I was pretty hungover in Gent the next day?

Ha! I suspect that you were not the only one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    And on a Wednesday even! Me like! beer

We were all hung over in Ghent. In fact, I'm pretty much hung over the whole weekend there....every year.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorDr Bashir
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2012
    I'm going to be so hungover tomorrow it's frightening.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    Thor wrote
    And on a Wednesday even! Me like! beer

We were all hung over in Ghent. In fact, I'm pretty much hung over the whole weekend there....every year.

I hate you all so much. I only drank one beer during the whole weekend because of the flu.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    Caliburn wrote
    I hate you all so much. I only drank one beer during the whole weekend because of the flu.

A loss you will have plenty of chance to rectify in Antwerp next month wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    francis wroteA loss you will have plenty of chance to rectify in Antwerp next month wink

Will do! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2012
    God, I haven't been this hung over in ages. Devoured many strong specialty beers yesterday before we hit a jam session at the local bar. Embarassingly, I went up on the stage and sang "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Thor wrote
    God, I haven't been this hung over in ages. Devoured many strong specialty beers yesterday before we hit a jam session at the local bar. Embarassingly, I went up on the stage and sang "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

Is it on Youtube already?
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well done Thor. biggrin

This Christmas I haven't got drunk at all which is unusual, I didn't try to get drunk and didn't try not to get drunk, enjoyed myself though smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    Thor wrote

Is it on Youtube already?

I hope not.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013 edited
    Ouch.

Went to bed at 7 o'clock this morning, and got up just an hour ago. Great New Year's party yesterday, with tons of great food. About 1 o'clock, it was karaoke time -- which I absolutely love. And then we just kept it going from there.

Anyone else hung over today?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013
    Surprisingly, really surprisingly, no I'm not. ( because I drank a LOT and I had quite a mixture and was slurring like buggery by the time I got home )

Four of us went out last night to a pub where we knew other friends of ours would be and it was a great fun night, you'd have loved it Thor because there was a big karaoke going on, for those who don't like karaoke it was easy to escape from as it's a huge pub with different function rooms and two seperate beer gardens.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2013
    Ugh.

Why? OH WHY?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    Ugh.

Why? OH WHY?

Because you have adopted puberty as an ongoing live stile. tongue wave

Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin applause

though it applies to me at times too
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He, he.... wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
    I was so drunk I feel asleep on the bathroom floor yesterday. That's a first.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
    Thor wrote

Haha! lol

You're on your way to legend status cool
  3. I hope you didn't fall on the ground.

Really, someone needs to couple you with a girl with enough willpower to bring some order in your life.

cheesy wink

Volker
  4. Thor wrote

That is quite remarkable!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2013
    Thor wrote

A few years ago I woke up in the hallway of my flat just inside the front door. Presumably I arrived home and just flopped there.

I do not recall ever falling asleep in my (or anyone else's) bathroom, but I did once perform a spectacular drunken pratfall into a very solid bathtub, taking the shower curtain and various other things with me. The resultant arse-bruising meant that I couldn't sit down comfortably for weeks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
    Now THIS is a hangover!

The drinking-out party over two days is just now over, and it was a success despite massive rainfall yesterday. We managed to get him up in a Pitts open airplane that did loops and whatnot, then we headed to a crosscart track up in the Northern forest, but had to postpone it to today because of the weather (great fun, though). Then we hiked 4.5 km to a big cabin in the woods where we barbecued, chopped down trees, had drinking games and whatnot -- in true viking style. The sun appeared from about 18:00, which made everything all that better.

It's now only 22:18 and I think I'm going to bed already. sleep
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
    What was the reason for chopping down the ?
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013 edited
    sdtom wrote
    Tom

Firewood for the bonfire. However, there was already available firewood in a shed, so it was really pointless. It happened while I was inside. It was a guy who had had one too many.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I came across this video drunkest guy ever, and although I usually don't like drunk people (most of the time they scare me), I think this one is funny because it looks like modern ballet!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregje wrote
    I came across this video drunkest guy ever, and although I usually don't like drunk people (most of the time they scare me), I think this one is funny because it looks like modern ballet!

Indeed, that's a classic that's been viral for a couple of years now. That's pure art! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Tom

Firewood for the bonfire. However, there was already available firewood in a shed, so it was really pointless. It happened while I was inside. It was a guy who had had one too many.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2013
    Unbelieveably, I'm still hung over after Saturday's party.

What is the longest you've ever been hung over?
    I am extremely serious.