• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2010
    There's a concert too!?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, John Williams and the LSO and he's taking requests...
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Don't toy with my emotions like that. It's mean.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Darn! I almost had myself believing it! slant He's long overdue for a concert here. It's 30 years since I last saw him live....30 years!!! shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. the concert's too much, but I will come for the meeting, don't know about the sleepover though, despite sharing a bed with Bregt sounds enticing enough
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2010 edited
    Hmmm. If it's just for an afternoon, then the above is rather small in comparison with paying 70EURs to get there...
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote
    Hmmm. If it's just for an afternoon, then the above is rather small in comparison with paying 70EURs to get there...

you're worth 70 euros anytime cheesy wink
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010
    I saw John Williams last May in Boston. It was surreal to see him enter the stage, striking up the band only a split second after he reached the podium. Authorative, and energetic as ever. He was standing only a few feet away from me and I could hear the sound of him reaching for his handkerchief, and wiping his glasses. Those kinds of experiences mess with your mind! Hard to imagine he´ll be 78 years old in a few days.

Bregt wrote
    All right!

I still hope at least some people want to go to the concert?

Looks like I´ll be going, got a seat in the circle area. I also want to attend the open day at the RCM on the 21st, so it will be a long stay for me. Looks like I´ll finally get around to meeting some of you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2010 edited
    Mark, that's great. Lots of Norwegian influence in London! wink

You have a ticket too already! Have you booked a hotel/hostel too? If you stay more than one day, then I'd be glad someone would still be in the city to have a chat and lunch/drink on Sunday with.
    Kazoo
  3. Bregt wrote
    Mark, that's great. Lots of Norwegian influence in London! wink

You have a ticket too already! Have you booked a hotel/hostel too? If you stay more than one day, then I'd be glad someone would still be in the city to have a chat and lunch/drink on Sunday with.

Bregt, it could be possible that I stay as well, I said could be , let's check to see what a hostel or decent hotel costs in london
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2010
    I've decided: I want in on the concert!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ha! Terrific! cheesy

Is anyone ordering then tomorrow, because not much tickets are left.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    ....and: before I order, is it only me and markrayen? Should we order together to get seats next to each other? Bregt?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor, mark already has a ticket apparently. I think also Jim wanted to join. I'll ask them this evening.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ok, Jim responded, and he still needs a ticket too. Can you order them Thor? We're 3 then right? I'd suggest ordering a ticket on the right bottom of the map perhaps? Best views of the spots that aren't sold yet. Watch out for "not much leg space" and the other downsides of some spots!

Or is someone else still considering?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm going out at a party now, but I'll order tomorrow. Unless someone wants to order tonight.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010
    Yes, I have already booked: Front Circle: 143 smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    All right!

Thor, have you ordered already? I see there's no more spots next to Marks, but in the same area. Looks good there? £60. But you decide!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm so so sooooooo jealous!!!! I want to come tooooooo!!!cry
    Since I can't... pictures please! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    All right!

Thor, have you ordered already? I see there's no more spots next to Marks, but in the same area. Looks good there? £60. But you decide!

Mostly rear circle seats left now (many of the others have limited leg room and/or hand rail obscures view). How should we do this? One of us order two tickets, or do we just order separately?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Rear circle seats left is okay for me (since there's no other option anymore)

I can't pay with the options available at the website. So, I'd suggest you pay them beforehand, if possible. So we need three tickets somewhere there on the left. wink

I'll pay you asap, via Paypal or European transcription. smile

Thanks!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2010
    Though I won't be at the concert my intentions are to at least meet up either side of it.
  4. I'm hoping to as well.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    OK, I have ordered three tickets, but could we take the money details off-board? What's your e-mail addresses, Bregt and Jim?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    In case it's interesting to others, our seats were:

Section: Rear Circle
    Seats No(s): 145, 146, 147
    I am extremely serious.
  5. I'm still waiting for dates with work for the next few months but if I'm about I'll definitely come up from Bristol for the meet up.

Can't really justify buying concert tickets though as I'm not sure if I'll be about and I saw Morricone in Belfast 2 years ago. Those of you attending are in for a real treat, the Belfast concert was absolutely phenomenal, I couldn't believe my luck when he played Ecstasy of Gold for a 2nd time as an encore!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    See! I told you Bregt, it IS possible he'll play The Ecstasy of Gold........twice even?! shocked cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    cool

I'm absolutely looking forward to both the meeting and the concert! Everyone, do your best to be there!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2010 edited
    I don't want to get anyones hopes up ( until nearer the date I can't guarantee anything ) but there's a possibility I could put two or three people up for the night as Mel's dad owns a flat in St. Johns Wood ( not a great distance using the tube ) which he only uses once or twice a year as he lives and works in Germany.