• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Yeah, I think so. I wonder how much is the train between Prague and Krakow.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. How much time I'll have is something I'll only really know one I'm there. I'm trying to not book up a week of activities so as to be able to just enjoy fooling around with a camera with this guy again.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2010
    Three tickets arrived today, for Bregt, Jim Ware and myself. No turning back now!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2010
    Who is coming to this then, whether going to the concert or not??
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2010
    Everyone who should will be there.
    Kazoo
  3. you may expect 2 extra Morricone fans at the concert, a friend of mine and myself will be attending the concert as well, we've found 2 lovely seats at the arena in the middle for a neat little price of 75 pounds, so we will see maestro Morricone up close and personal

and we'll be staying for the weekend, so until then my fellow Morriconeans wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    Euhm. Ok. This friend must have special powers. wink
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Euhm. Ok. This friend must have special powers. wink

I'm sure you know which ones Bregt tongue wink
  5. Hi everybody,

I'm Thomas' friend-who-was-able-to-get-her-hands-on-good-Ennio-tickets.

As Bregt, Maxim and of course Thomas convinced me to come along to London, I thought I'd sign in here and say hi to everybody on the forum.

I'm a 30 year old geologist who has a lifelong love for soundtracks. I have a big crush on Zimmer and Glennie-Smith scores, but thoroughly adore Ennio as well (and of course some other composer deserve praise, but that might take me too long).
    My latest addiction is Bear McCreary's work for Battlestar Galactica.

I don't have many experiences of going to concerts of soundtrack music, but the ones I did go to were fabulous. I went to Germany last year to see the premier of a ballet using BSG music (Bear was present and a joy to talk to afterwards). Before that, I also went to the Lord of The Rings Symphony in Antwerp.

Now I'm hoping that the Ennio concert will be a wonderful experience as well, but hey, I'm going to meet a bunch of lovey people, who probably are as soundtracknuts as I am, so it can't go wrong...

Skating_Lientje (aka Elin)
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  6. Welcome to this board, I'm Thomas' brother btw.

But I'm not going to that concert.

You've come to the right place if you're a soundtrack nut. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010
    Welcome, Elin! Looking forward to meeting you at the concert! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Welcome welcome, the more the merrier!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ah! Elin! Welcome to the board. Looking forward to meet again.

Now, on some practical issues: lodging!

Timmer, have you already news about the apartment? Or should we, just to be sure, already look out for a hostel in the city?
    Kazoo
  7. Skating_Lientje wrote
    Hi everybody,

I'm Thomas' friend-who-was-able-to-get-her-hands-on-good-Ennio-tickets.

As Bregt, Maxim and of course Thomas convinced me to come along to London, I thought I'd sign in here and say hi to everybody on the forum.

Skating_Lientje (aka Elin)

finaly, you're here kiss

and you didn't get good Ennio tickets, you got us excellent Ennio tickets wink , it's very important to mention that tongue

you'll get to know the people on the board soon enough, most of us here are extremely friendly

Glad to talk to you here as well now, until the next time wave
  8. Hi everybody and thank you for welcoming me on this forum,

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about the lodging. I've been looking at a couple of websites looking for hotels.

There are a couple of good/OK bed&breakfast places or hotels which are economically feasible (read: cheap) and where we can even book rooms for 3 or 4 people (instead of the standard single or double rooms).
    To give you and idea of the price: I foudn a hotel for less than 80 Euro/night for a 4-persons bedroom + breakfast (which beacomes 51 for a 2 person bedroom or 40 for a single).

Now personally, I don't mind sharing a hotelroom with strangers (or even with you Thomas ;-) ) but I don't know how you guys feel about that.

If however, there is an appartment, and you would have an extra place to sleep for me, I would of course jump at that idea as well.

Keep me posted?

Skating_Lientje
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Ah! Elin! Welcome to the board. Looking forward to meet again.

Now, on some practical issues: lodging!

Timmer, have you already news about the apartment? Or should we, just to be sure, already look out for a hostel in the city?

Don't wait on me Bregt, I really won't know anything until very near the date and nothing is guaranteed.

Hello Elin wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    By the way, Elin, may I be so blunt as to ask your sex? You see, in Norway, Elin is a female name.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote
    By the way, Elin, may I be so blunt as to ask for sex?

THOR! shocked
  9. Hi Tim wave and hi Thor,

To help everybody who doesn't know about the sex of Elin, I'm indeed female.
    My parents gave both my sister and me Norvegian names (respectively Kirstin and Elin)...

I went to celebrate my 30th birthday this winter in Oslo. Definitely want to return to your country. It's filled with beautiful nature, and friendly people who all know how to pronounce my name (which is not everywhere the case, including my home country Belgium) wink

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Welcome, Elin! wave
  10. Hi DemonStar,

I signed your petition...

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

THOR! shocked

STEVEN....
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  11. Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

THOR! shocked

STEVEN....

LOL...

Although I may be quick in answering questions about my sex, I'm not that quick in participating in it with strange men... Just so that my offer to share hotel rooms doesn't get misinterpreted shame

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    I signed your petition...

Ah, thanks a lot! smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    But will Thor get his petition signed? wink

See what I did there? Innuendo...yeah...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

THOR! shocked

LOL! cheesy
    I am extremely serious.
  12. Skating_Lientje wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

THOR! shocked

STEVEN....

LOL...

Although I may be quick in answering questions about my sex, I'm not that quick in participating in it with strange men... Just so that my offer to share hotel rooms doesn't get misinterpreted shame

Elin

Elin, you sure know how to make an entrance on this forum wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2010 edited
    Edit: sorry wrong thread.
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2010 edited
    So, who's going to be present?

Alan
    Martijn
    Steven
    Anthony
    Thor
    Jim
    Mark
    Thomas
    Elin
    Bregt

Possibly:
    Timmer
    James (?)

Timmer, when do you might have news about the apartment? angelic If not before Sunday, we'd be looking for something else then.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2010
    So many people?? sad

Of course, good for you all. beer