• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    Gorgeous in the mid 70's
    listen to more classical music!
  1. I wouldn't know really, I was a baby in '75. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2011
    Cloudy and 60
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Variable here, it rained quite heavily earlier but now it's blue skies and sunshine.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Relatively mild (around 0 degrees Celsius++) and foggy today. Still plenty of snow around.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011
    sunny and 60 although as I look out my window I can see a deep layer of fog over the ocean.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011
    foggy like London and 59 this morning
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote

What, Like when Jack The Ripper was still circulating? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Rainy here all day, which is a bit annoying since I've been cycling around to do a few errands (among them a press screening of WORLD INVASION: BATTLE LA, which was quite bad). On the positive side, it's melting the goddamn snow. But on the negative side of that again, is that it's revealing all kinds of crap (literally) that's been hiding under the snow for all these months.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote

What, Like when Jack The Ripper was still circulating? wink

Pretty dense stuff.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Rainy here all day, which is a bit annoying since I've been cycling around to do a few errands (among them a press screening of WORLD INVASION: BATTLE LA, which was quite bad). On the positive side, it's melting the goddamn snow. But on the negative side of that again, is that it's revealing all kinds of crap (literally) that's been hiding under the snow for all these months.

Poor you, that must have been ear-bleeding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Poor you, that must have been ear-bleeding.

Absolutely. Fortunately, I brought earplugs, which weeded out the worst frequencies.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011
    Overcast and 55. It looks like rain but I'm not sure it will.
    Thomas smile
  2. It seems to have been blowy for days here.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2011
    It will rain today, tomorrow, and Saturday.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tom, here it's wonderful weather, and it'll keep on going for the weekend! tongue
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We really need to take all the rain that we can get. This is the first time in years that the foothills and mountainside are green and not brown.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh really? Is that normal? Or are you receiving not much rain anyway?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hot, blue and sunny biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Sunny and spring-like here too, although still remnants of snow here and there (like our garden).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Oh really? Is that normal? Or are you receiving not much rain anyway?

Our average annual rainfall is somewhere around nine inches. We've had twelve this year which will be a plus come the fall fire season. Today they've predicted rain all day but not a drop so far.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Waking up to bright spring sun, chirping birds and.......someone scraping the tarmac extremely loud! crazy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Absolutely gorgeous day today! Unbelievably warm and bright for April.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeed it is Lee, totally glorious, I'm looking forward to going to the pub tonight and sitting drinking beer in a garden.
  3. And I am now in my shorts!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    And I am now in my shorts!

Too much information!! shocked wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChrK
    Around freezing with snow on the ground. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The weather service predicted rain. for today but not a drop
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
    Sunny and 50.
    Thomas smile
  4. Sunny here also - and a warm 68 (20 degrees in proper money). Still in my shorts Thor. wink