• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011
    sunny and 50 today
    listen to more classical music!
  1. I actually saw blue sky this evening - first time in ages. It's been dreich, gray and misty for days it seems.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011
    I suspect our day will come with the earthquake in San Diego.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I suspect our day will come with the earthquake in San Diego.

There's massive danger spots all over the world Tom, and yeah, it's a matter of when, not if the San Andreas fault goes big time again.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Great first day of weather here. Temperature is rising to possibly 18 degrees Celcius!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Great first day of weather here. Temperature is rising to possibly 18 degrees Celcius!

That's like SUMMER, man!

About 0 degrees here in Norway. Started out with sun and some snow melting, but now it's clouded, the temperature is down somewhat and has started to re-freeze what was melting. There are so massive amounts of snow here that it's probably gonna last untill May. And longer outside the cities.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It must be a pain in the rear after all that time?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yes. That's why Norwegians travel a lot.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    Bregt wrote

That's like SUMMER, man!

It doesn't help that I'm inside working (in a t-shirt though) and that by the end of the day, it'll be 7 degrees. But we will be at a terrace this evening, having a beer.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Yes. That's why Norwegians travel a lot.

biggrin cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
    Foggy and 50 degrees this morning
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011
    A nice weather pattern for us the next few days. A high of 60 and a low of 50
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2011 edited
    FINALLY some mild weather to attack the snow. Up to 10 degrees Celsius today, and sunny, which is mild for the season up here. It's still a winterwonder landscape, but it's a good start. I could leave the scarf and hat home today for the first time since October.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2011
    It all sounds like a 'winter too long' to me, people who complain about winter in Britain don't know how good they've got it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2011
    We got another blasting of rain last night. The good news is that the rainfall is +++ for the year as it will make it less dangerous during the fire season.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    very cloudy and 55
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
    It's mild here but so gray and dull, kind of dampens the spirits somewhat.
  2. Timmer wrote
    It's mild here but so gray and dull, kind of dampens the spirits somewhat.

We had a lovely day here in North Wales.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011
    If only it would be like that more often, every time I go north Wales it's wet and gray.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2011
    It was a beautiful day in Birmingham yesterday. Really warm (for this time of year) and clear blue skies. Shame I had to work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Spring is TRYING its best to get a hold of this city. About 10 degrees today as well, and snow melting everywhere. But again, it's so much that the only place you see a difference is the roads!

From experience, I know that winter hasn't necessarily said its final word untill the calendar reads May.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    wonderful greek sun and warmth here at thessalonica . Really gorgeous weather. Streets and cafes full of people.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    wonderful greek sun and warmth here at thessalonica . Really gorgeous weather. Streets and cafes full of people.

BOOOOOOOOOOH!!

Seriously, good for you.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We got more rain last night again very important for us. This morning it is quite gray with a temperature of 50
  3. We've had no rain for the past 3-4 days. I'd imagine that there's a hosepipe ban on the way...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We're actually approaching 50% over our average. This is so important when it comes to fire season in October.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

It's not so bad right here, lovely blue skies and very mild.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2011
    Returned from my grandfather's funeral today, and what waits for me here in Oslo? SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, coming down in spades. March (and April) are like Spring months that promise something that won't happen....like a sexy tease you meet on the town (we have a word for it, but I'm not sure it's suitable for this forum).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2011
    Awwww, I wanna know that word slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    A snow geese?
    Kazoo