• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

 
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    Stavroula wrote
    Inspired I should say! Great choice of music!


    I agree. I've always thought of Vangelis' BOUNTY as connoting sweltering heat where you can literally see the heat waves in the air, but I see now that it can also connote the opposite - a frosty, chilly landscape! Pretty cool (literally).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    Ideedy! It works perfectly.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    'Bounty' and 'Antarctica' have almost the same 'feel' .
    Lovely clip btw ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    Overcast and 52 today
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    Cloudy and 48
    listen to more classical music!
  1. sdtom wrote
    Cloudy and 48

    Here it's sunny and 43 (6°C in real money).
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    the temperatures are close
    listen to more classical music!
  2. sdtom wrote
    the temperatures are close

    But your cloud coverage is better (for people who like clouds that is).
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. sdtom wrote
    the temperatures are close

    But your day has just begun. We are well into Sunday.

    My phone's now telling me it's 41°F.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    38c here, I'm wearing shorts and sunning myself with a coctail and a good book.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    What??
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    Oh cheers mate, you just woke me up slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    It was a lovely day over here , lots of sun and blue skies but still on the chilly side .
    I prefer this then the higher temperatures they're forcasting this week including bl**dy rain again !
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    >Timmer biggrin

    Did the dream have juicy bikini babes in it running all around throwing water and splashing each other?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    Christodoulides wrote
    >Timmer biggrin

    Did the dream have juicy bikini babes in it running all around throwing water and splashing each other?


    It might have got to that if YOU hadn't woken me! slant wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
    I feel so owned now shame
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2011
    10 days of 70 during the day and 55 at night
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    The weather is quite nice here in South Australia just now. But it's shocking watching Queensland get flooded so violently! We have friends near there that are about to cop it too! Just terrible!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Very shocking, not the kind of scenes we expect to see from Australia here in the UK.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Yeah. It's very "out of the norm" for us here, that's for sure!
  4. Happens about every 40 years, after long droughts, apparently. But some extraordinary events. Will be fascinating -- in a bad way -- to see how Brisbane comes out of the next week.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    It's raining like hell in Sparti since morning!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Rain here too, but mildly.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    Snow, snow and more snow.
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011
    sun, moderate temperatures and beautiful sunsets.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011 edited
    Snow here too. I actually swore out loud when I woke up earlier today and saw that yet more had fallen (just when the existing one had started to thaw and melt). I HATE SNOW!!!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
    Paradise again today. 68 and clear
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011
    paradise again sunny and 60
    listen to more classical music!
  5. Paradise. But so boring? wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011
    i can deal with it 24-7 my friend
    listen to more classical music!