• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2011
    -11 Celsius right now and the freeezing cold is back. The heavy snow that fell a few weeks ago has long since frozen to ice, making Oslo look like it's been engulfed in a gigantic glacier. sad

Christ, I'm so glad I'm leaving this Godforsaken country for a couple of weeks soon.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah it surely is a very God-forsaken country.

F*ck you.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He, he...

Sadly, I can see none of those from my bedroom window.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Yeah and looks like non of those pictures were take in snowy white Norway anyway.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's Norwegian babes; even if they wear a thousand centimeters of clothes over their hot bodies to keep them warm, they're still hot Norwegian babes.
  2. Sorry but they remind me too much of Carla out of Captain Kremmen to truly "enjoy".

(Carla makes her grand entrance about 14 seconds into the clip.)
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Sorry but they remind me too much of Carla out of Captain Kremmen to truly "enjoy".

(Carla makes her grand entrance about 14 seconds into the clip.)

Love it biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

F*ck you.

The pics would have been better taken in the -11c biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Around freezing point here but very sunny and dry - just the way I like it - aha , aha - just the way ... smile
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's an absolutely gorgeous day here, blue skies, fluffy clouds but still cold.
  3. Timmer wrote
    It's an absolutely gorgeous day here, blue skies, fluffy clouds but still cold.

Same here.

Off out to Chester later for a few drinks - a couple of real ale pubs. Looking forward to that.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    I forgot to mention that too ... Mr. Blue Sky here as well ... not a cloud in sight !
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2011 edited
    Eric wrote
    I forgot to mention that too ... Mr. Blue Sky here as well ... not a cloud in sight !

Sorry Eric, remind me which part of the world you're at? Your weather suggests you could be just along the road...or in Bristol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2011 edited
    I'm in Antwerp - Belgium Alan , in the land of beer and chocolate ... wink
    I've been in Bristol quite a few times though ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm up early this morning and it is clear and 50
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

F*ck you.

The pics would have been better taken in the -11c biggrin wink

Nippleboooooooobsssssssssss
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    clear and 65. Weather doesn't get much better than what you get in san diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2011
    rain and 57 today. Rain this 2011 has been a rare occurence
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2011
    clear and 60
  4. It is a bit blowy here tonight. Not on the same scale as seen in Queensland recently but windy enough to be very noisy from the trees across the road.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011 edited
    Mild weather here in Norway (+4 C today), causing the glacier-like ice & snow to become extremely slippery. The whole town is now basically one big ice rink. Walk outside at your own risk.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2011
    We have a rainy day today. Weather can't be perfect everyday
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2011
    Clear finally but only 48 degrees a bit chilly for San Diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    -3 C here and windy so it feels more like -30 C. Come on global warming, buck up!

My dream is to some day have a job where I'll have to live and work in Denmark during summer and in Australia during winter.

Peter smile
  5. It has been drab, gray and misty for the past few days. Time for a change surely?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    At least the sun is out so there will be a baseball game today
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011 edited
    Returned to massive snow, ice and cold. It never ends.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011
    Thor wrote

Welcome home eh!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Welcome home eh!? wink

Indeed. From 35 degrees on Zanzibar to -10 in Oslo. That's a momentary, 45 degree leap.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm surprised you didn't shatter like a frozen windscreen with hot water thrown over it? wink