• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2009
    I think it's time for Bregt to get a 2-day ban. On the third day the world will end probably, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

Great Scott! that sounds heavy and great. Its time to celebrate. Oh yeah! world is going to come to an end.

bhangra fireworks fireworks bhangra bounce
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
  1. Sunil wrote
    Oh! Christodoulides, i knew you would say this. In fact, i going to watch 2012 for second time in theater in RDX effect which is installed in one and only theater in India. I can't wait.

I am very glad you liked this film.

All the best.

What is RDX? Realistic Destructive eXperience?

Where can I buy one? wink
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    What is RDX? Realistic Destructive eXperience?

lol That was good. Actually, RDX means Real Digital eXperience.

Have a bad day! ooooppppps...... hmmmm..... Have a nice day! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    DUMB AND DUMBER

OMG! OMG! i couldn't control my laughter. This is really one of the best comedy movie ever made. I admire Jim Carey acting style. Simply awesome! In this movie, I like Jim Carey's dream scene, it was so naughty and funny too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    Surely the clue's in the title?

I suppose. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunil wrote
    DUMB AND DUMBER

OMG! OMG! i couldn't control my laughter. This is really one of the best comedy movie ever made. I admire Jim Carey acting style. Simply awesome! In this movie, I like Jim Carey's dream scene, it was so naughty and funny too.

Finally something we agree on!

-----
    Lloyd: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
    Lady at bus stop: Austria.
    Lloyd: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

lol

-----
    Harry: Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

lol

-----
    Harry: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.
    Mary: Really? That's weird.
    Harry: Yeah, we called it a bullshit.

lol

-----
    Lloyd: I'll bet you twenty bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day!
    Harry: No way!
    Lloyd: I'll give you three to one odds.
    Harry: No.
    Lloyd: Five to one.
    Lloyd: Ten to one?
    Harry: You're on!
    Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya!
    Harry: Nuh uh!
    Lloyd: I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

lol

The jokes are endless!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think the word you are looking for is "interminable"...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    RV: Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Eh... It was OK. dizzy rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    William wrote

Haven't seen the film, but the music is fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    LOL Yes it is. smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    I finally gave in 2012

Switched off brain and found it:

BLOODY FANTASTIC AND LOUD. PROPER HOLLYWOOD ENTERTAINMENT. punk

You've lost all my respect. Sorry, there's no going back now. sad wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    William wrote

WHHHAAAAATTT!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sunil wrote
    DUMB AND DUMBER

-----
    Lloyd: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
    Lady at bus stop: Austria.
    Lloyd: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

lol

-----
    Harry: Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

lol

-----
    Harry: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.
    Mary: Really? That's weird.
    Harry: Yeah, we called it a bullshit.

lol

-----
    Lloyd: I'll bet you twenty bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day!
    Harry: No way!
    Lloyd: I'll give you three to one odds.
    Lloyd: Five to one.
    Lloyd: Ten to one?
    Harry: You're on!
    Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya!
    Harry: Nuh uh!
    Lloyd: I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

lol

The jokes are endless!

-Erik-

One of a few rare comedies that has me in stitches from begining to end. biggrin punk To think I groaned when my friend first rented this for a late night watch, I'm not a Jim Carrey fan at all but this one just killed me!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    Sunil wrote
    DUMB AND DUMBER

So I guess we should stop putting bets on those bloody ring fights you two promised us? angry
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    I finally gave in 2012

Demetris is right! cheesy

Put your brain in neutral and this IS true Hollywood entertainment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    I finally gave in 2012

Indeed tongue
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    William wrote

WHHHAAAAATTT!!!

'Family movie time'... rolleyes I had little choice in the matter.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I feel ya bro sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    Dumb and Dumber is indeed one of those very clever comedies, which will be remember for many years to come. In that time, there were some pretty amazing films of the genre coming out altogether (the ace ventura series for instance), in contrast to the crappy teenage-aimed cheesy parades of cliches we get today in the genre, but indeed Dumb and Dumber is one of the best!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. I stand with Martijn.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You all watch some serious shit. tongue
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Despite owning it on DVD I still watched STAR WARS : THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK on TV this evening.
    What can I say but utterly BRILLIANT! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    RV: Star Trek

My third time seeing this movie. Great film, and Giacchino's score works very well. smile
  5. Timmer wrote
    Despite owning it on DVD I still watched STAR WARS : THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK on TV this evening.

There's still something special watching a movie when it's scheduled on TV - even when you have the DVD and can watch it on TV any time you like.

Must be a throwback to a time when, if you missed something on TV you'd have to wait weeks/months to see it again.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Exactly Alan. Like this one there's a lot of films that'll come on TV and I'll think 'not again' ( The Great Escape in particular comes to mind ) but I'll end up watching and enjoying it again and again and again cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Midnight Express
    My first time watching this. Decent flick but the Turkish characters are all too one-dimensional.
    There was hardly anything interesting in the score aside from the brief-but-good chase theme. And Giorgio Moroder won an Oscar for it! Was it ground-breaking stuff for those times?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote

Shit, I'm waiting until this is released on BluRay before I watch it again! It's such a special movie to me, it's not something I'd idly watch on TV. No sir! (And you're a bad person for doing do... that's really my point here. biggrin )
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Just like I'm waiting to do with the Indy films, but I've still heard nothing about blu ray. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

Shit, I'm waiting until this is released on BluRay before I watch it again! It's such a special movie to me, it's not something I'd idly watch on TV. No sir! (And you're a bad person for doing do... that's really my point here. biggrin )

Not Blu Ray, but it WAS shown on ITV HD. And the Indy films have all been shown in HD on Sky. Definitely not Blu Ray, but the best way of experiencing them so far (particularly Indy on Sky since there are no ads).